are we getting nerf?

Jay.3409

They best be buffing Soulbeast, theres quite a few things that can be buffed or reworked.

Griffon stance is on a high CD and should at the very least have a stunnbreak,

vuluture stance should have a lower CD In pvp,

bear stance could use either a higher base heal or lower CD (I'd say 20 secs it's soulbeasts only good cleanse without running ws and would help free us from. Requiring that traitline)

Enternal bond is damn near uselss the Cd is too high and you and up getting condtion blasted and go right back down anyways.

Dagger is strait hot garbage and needs a cc, evade or block. (The 4 auto chain is dumb ass hell to since it redcues your ablility to burst) dosnt even interact with Soulbeast at all except for 2 traits that compete with each other and loose out second skin in PvP

Rangers centralized cleanse really reduces the amount of builds it can have in PvP

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> Im 100% sure Ranger will be nerfed.

> * Maul dmg decreased

> * Worldy Impact dmg decreased

> * Sic Em basicly removed from the game.

> * Smokescale´s Smokefield is now a Darkfield.

>

> [This not what i want but i think will happen]

dont be a beast, that would make the ranger unplayable in pvp if there don't buff other instances.

we don't even need to chnge how traits works or the multipliers:

* Swap triggers between life fast and beastly warden. So the taunt is cast as soon as the skill is clicked, and the fury after. Quickness already is cast after the cast, as i don't feel the increased speed.

* Apply AoO on the maul only if it hits. So it can't be used to stealth one shot. We have many weapons like this and it should not be strange to us.

As such both problems are solved without recking the class:

* lose 25% damage from remorseless via live fast.

* If try to WI from stealth lose 25% damage.

But still a good player should be able to pull the numbers:

* hit with maul.

* while casting WI cast an instant skill which gives fury (quickening zephir with trait, moa instance, shapeness edges...)

as personal preference i like to see something like this in this two skills.

* Grifon instance should be an skill for 4 seconds base the soulbeast evade all damage and apply vigor for x seconds. That way the CD is justified and it gets some more sustain being as it is a melee oriented class.

* As aditional footnote maul would benefit from better multiplier. by the order of 706(2.5) and increase the cd to 8 seconds. Right now Hilt Bash seems unnecessary to reset the maul as it's only 2 secs of cd left after the after cast.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> Im 100% sure Ranger will be nerfed.

> * Maul dmg decreased

> * Worldy Impact dmg decreased

> * Sic Em basicly removed from the game.

> * Smokescale´s Smokefield is now a Darkfield.

>

> [This not what i want but i think will happen]

If they go this path will be too much and if they do it will make rangers trash tier in pve, so better separate the skills from pve like they are doing lately. Also the smokescale will not be touched because is the "only" good pet nowsday and it isn't even about the dmg.