Suggestion on traits preset

We all understand that certain build is require when doing event like raids, fractal, meta etc.

And of course the party that you are in which need either a healer/support, zerker, condis etc.

Having the traits to be preset first by the player himself which allow him to switch from "A" build to "B" build easily and less hassle.

What do you guys think?

> @"Nicholas.9130" said:

> Having the traits to be preset first by the player himself which allow him to switch from "A" build to "B" build easily and less hassle.

> What do you guys think?

A lot of people want this feature to be implemented in the game, myself included. It would be amazing to have build presets for core and elite specializations, like having a build preset for core engineer, for Scrapper and for Holosmith. From my point of view, this kind of feature would work only with specializations and traits, not gear. Gear would have to be manually swapped, though I don't think many people would complain about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind mapping gear too.

It's all goes down to who you play but gear swapping can be just as frequent. Forgive me, if full harrier druid does not perform well in solo situations and wants to switch with a button.

This all was a great feature of GW1, you get a gear preset, you get a skillset preset and you are ready to go in seconds.

For skills this is obviously possible and actually already implemented as PvP lobby inventory system introduces the presets. I just wish this was expanded upon for more use.