Official NA Power Rankings

Mike.4830

> @"Kako.1930" said:

> > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > Wow THAT of all things got deleted?

>

> Lol, the post you quoted got deleted, too. I think someone's jimmies were rustled. They couldn't handle the truth. ?

Yeah lol truth hurts.

Through the vast abyss of time and space....the jimmies rustle softly.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Devilman.1532" said:

> look all these people stroking themselves into a frenzy about a game that literally has no real competitive scene at all...

I know haha. hell Guild wars 1 at its current state could be a actual competitive game since it was made correctly. Pvp here died around when the glory vendors were removed for PvE rewards and brought in the joke players. Now its just a few basement kids fighting over a title no one cares about besides the last maybe 250 serious pvp players who play ranked. Hell i have better games in unranked then i do in ranked when its always 4v5 or crap players and you expect decent players at least.

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > @"Devilman.1532" said:

> > look all these people stroking themselves into a frenzy about a game that literally has no real competitive scene at all...

>

> I know haha. hell Guild wars 1 at its current state could be a actual competitive game since it was made correctly. Pvp here died around when the glory vendors were removed for PvE rewards and brought in the joke players. Now its just a few basement kids fighting over a title no one cares about besides the last maybe 250 serious pvp players who play ranked. Hell i have better games in unranked then i do in ranked when its always 4v5 or crap players and you expect decent players at least.

You guys shouldn't be mean to these kids. Being important in this game could be the only thing that helps them cope with a really hard life. Also just because they are not making money playing does not make their achievements any less impressive. Being the best at anything is something to be proud of! Let them have their fun.

> @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> >

> > Who are you?

> >

> > Jk. We'll make it one day

>

> MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

>

> Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > >

> > > Who are you?

> > >

> > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> >

> > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> >

> > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

>

> LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> @"guest.9472" said:

> > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > >

> > > > Who are you?

> > > >

> > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > >

> > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > >

> > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> >

> > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

>

> I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

Guess I'm just a phony then

> @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > >

> > > > > Who are you?

> > > > >

> > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > >

> > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > >

> > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > >

> > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> >

> > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

>

> Guess I'm just a phony then

Not a phony. There a plenty of pretenders and trend followers. But to say you're the best guards is quite overstated.

> @"guest.9472" said:

> > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > >

> > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > >

> > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > >

> > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > >

> > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> >

> > Guess I'm just a phony then

>

> Not a phony. There a plenty of pretenders and trend followers. But to say you're the best guards is quite overstated.

I'm just a legendary casual

> @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > @"Vallun.2071" said:

> > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > vallun is better than anya and zenyus? what a meme.

> >

> > Are you still mad that I called you trash for afking on a node instead of pushing kills? heres some content for you. learn yourself

>

> OH you mean the game you thought harrier firebrand was DPS And you pushed far FIVE TIMES according to you, dying each time, and dying 3 MORE TIMES at mid? You mean the game where you said I was afking on home and 1v0ing all game but I got top kills and top damage? You mean the game where you thought you were in the right for pushing mid 1v3 twice? You mean the game where you didn't focus my target so I can burst him down... as my build necessitates? Oh yeah, that game. That is a TERRIBLE example for you, especially since you threw so hard. Anya is #1 NA with no win trade ever. Zenyus is #3 NA with no win trade. How are you better than they are? Top 3 thieves...

Who are you anyways?

It's always funny to see all these randoms who have been absolutly irrelevant and who had zero presence in the competitive ESL scene, now coming out of their caves.

Caring about a "powerranking", using leaderboard placements of SEASON 12 and TOP STATS as an argument- LMFAO. What's next, a daily AT win at 4 am?

Your statements now are just another proof how small and irrelevant you and the other two guys must have been back then.

I'm btw 100% sure that Vallun is thousand times better than you in decesion makings, rotations and what not else, when he would care at least half as much as you do.

But congratulations rank 3 on the NA leaderboard of SEASON 12 apparently seems to be the biggest achievement you could get in the game since 2012.

@“mrauls.6519”

> @"guest.9472" said:

> > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > >

> > > > Who are you?

> > > >

> > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > >

> > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > >

> > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> >

> > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

>

> I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> @“mrauls.6519”

>

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > >

> > > > > Who are you?

> > > > >

> > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > >

> > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > >

> > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > >

> > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> >

> > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

>

>

> 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

>

> 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

>

> 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

>

> New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > >

> > > Who are you?

> > >

> > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> >

> > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> >

> > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

>

> LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

Good point, where's he been? He's a guildie of mine and I haven't been able to contact him lately. Fun games last night by the way ^^.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > @"Vallun.2071" said:

> > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > vallun is better than anya and zenyus? what a meme.

> > >

> > > Are you still mad that I called you trash for afking on a node instead of pushing kills? heres some content for you. learn yourself

> >

> > OH you mean the game you thought harrier firebrand was DPS And you pushed far FIVE TIMES according to you, dying each time, and dying 3 MORE TIMES at mid? You mean the game where you said I was afking on home and 1v0ing all game but I got top kills and top damage? You mean the game where you thought you were in the right for pushing mid 1v3 twice? You mean the game where you didn't focus my target so I can burst him down... as my build necessitates? Oh yeah, that game. That is a TERRIBLE example for you, especially since you threw so hard. Anya is #1 NA with no win trade ever. Zenyus is #3 NA with no win trade. How are you better than they are? Top 3 thieves...

>

> Who are you anyways?

> It's always funny to see all these randoms who have been absolutly irrelevant and who had zero presence in the competitive ESL scene, now coming out of their caves.

>

> Caring about a "powerranking", using leaderboard placements of SEASON 12 and TOP STATS as an argument- LMFAO. What's next, a daily AT win at 4 am?

> Your statements now are just another proof how small and irrelevant you and the other two guys must have been back then.

>

> I'm btw 100% sure that Vallun is thousand times better than you in decesion makings, rotations and what not else, when he would care at least half as much as you do.

> But congratulations rank 3 on the NA leaderboard of SEASON 12 apparently seems to be the biggest achievement you could get in the game since 2012.

He's Poelala! And his true home is not a cave, it's under a bridge. Pay little attention to his ramblings, and I advise you to do the same when he says the same stuff in map chat.

(Sorry for double post)

> @"guest.9472" said:

> > @“mrauls.6519”

> >

> > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > >

> > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > >

> > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > >

> > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > >

> > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> >

> >

> > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> >

> > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> >

> > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> >

> > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

>

> Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

>

> Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > >

> > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > >

> > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > >

> > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > >

> > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > >

> > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > >

> > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > >

> > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> >

> > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> >

> > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

>

> I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

>

> Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

>

> Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

>

> I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

> @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > >

> > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > >

> > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > >

> > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > >

> > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > >

> > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > >

> > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > >

> > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> >

> > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> >

> > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> >

> > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> >

> > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

>

> Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

Oh boy this is comedy.

So you do be on my jock lmfao.

Dude I’ve seen you in ranked a good 5+ times. The only time you won you avoided me completely and you lost mid 1v1 to a 1500 random soulbeast brah.

You got footage of beating me in FFA arena while I’m 1v3+ or something? Cool story bro.

It’s a shame my better ranger friends do not play this game anymore. KingHarrow would farm you pretty nicely Soulbeast Vs Soulbeast.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > @"Vallun.2071" said:

> > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > vallun is better than anya and zenyus? what a meme.

> > >

> > > Are you still mad that I called you trash for afking on a node instead of pushing kills? heres some content for you. learn yourself

> >

> > OH you mean the game you thought harrier firebrand was DPS And you pushed far FIVE TIMES according to you, dying each time, and dying 3 MORE TIMES at mid? You mean the game where you said I was afking on home and 1v0ing all game but I got top kills and top damage? You mean the game where you thought you were in the right for pushing mid 1v3 twice? You mean the game where you didn't focus my target so I can burst him down... as my build necessitates? Oh yeah, that game. That is a TERRIBLE example for you, especially since you threw so hard. Anya is #1 NA with no win trade ever. Zenyus is #3 NA with no win trade. How are you better than they are? Top 3 thieves...

>

> Who are you anyways?

> It's always funny to see all these randoms who have been absolutly irrelevant and who had zero presence in the competitive ESL scene, now coming out of their caves.

>

> Caring about a "powerranking", using leaderboard placements of SEASON 12 and TOP STATS as an argument- LMFAO. What's next, a daily AT win at 4 am?

> Your statements now are just another proof how small and irrelevant you and the other two guys must have been back then.

>

> I'm btw 100% sure that Vallun is thousand times better than you in decesion makings, rotations and what not else, when he would care at least half as much as you do.

> But congratulations rank 3 on the NA leaderboard of SEASON 12 apparently seems to be the biggest achievement you could get in the game since 2012.

The guy speaking isnt even the one ranked 3. Its just another random sheep who had a mental breakdown when one of their "gods" told them they were garbage

:/ :/ :/ :/

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > > >

> > > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > > >

> > > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> > >

> > > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> > >

> > > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> > >

> > > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> > >

> > > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> >

> > Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

>

> Oh boy this is comedy.

>

> So you do be on my jock lmfao.

>

> Dude I’ve seen you in ranked a good 5+ times. The only time you won you avoided me completely and you lost mid 1v1 to a 1500 random soulbeast brah.

>

> You got footage of beating me in FFA arena while I’m 1v3+ or something? Cool story bro.

>

> It’s a shame my better ranger friends do not play this game anymore. KingHarrow would farm you pretty nicely Soulbeast Vs Soulbeast.

Lmao the footage is a 1v1 and you lose. the match footage was nearly a blowout your team lost by 354 points just watched the clip lmao. I wish there was atleast a hint of truth to your claims. That way I wouldn't be wasting my time /chuckle

> > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > > >

> > > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > > >

> > > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> > >

> > > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> > >

> > > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> > >

> > > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> > >

> > > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> >

> > Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

>

> Oh boy this is comedy.

>

> So you do be on my jock lmfao.

>

> Dude I’ve seen you in ranked a good 5+ times. The only time you won you avoided me completely and you lost mid 1v1 to a 1500 random soulbeast brah.

>

> You got footage of beating me in FFA arena while I’m 1v3+ or something? Cool story bro.

>

> It’s a shame my better ranger friends do not play this game anymore. KingHarrow would farm you pretty nicely Soulbeast Vs Soulbeast.

Jay who is this "guest" guy who talks so much blustery bull?

All we can do is hope guild wars 3 has a legitimate pvp scene with a real game mode. Then we can have a competitive pvp side to guild wars again. Till then just enjoy the non competitive pvp in gw2.

Till then pvp with guild wars will just continue to be a joke with all the streamer kiddos claiming to be "pros" lol ?.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > > > >

> > > > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> > > >

> > > > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> > > >

> > > > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> > > >

> > > > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> > > >

> > > > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> > >

> > > Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

> >

> > Oh boy this is comedy.

> >

> > So you do be on my jock lmfao.

> >

> > Dude I’ve seen you in ranked a good 5+ times. The only time you won you avoided me completely and you lost mid 1v1 to a 1500 random soulbeast brah.

> >

> > You got footage of beating me in FFA arena while I’m 1v3+ or something? Cool story bro.

> >

> > It’s a shame my better ranger friends do not play this game anymore. KingHarrow would farm you pretty nicely Soulbeast Vs Soulbeast.

>

> Jay who is this "guest" guy who talks so much blustery bull?

Its shadow the jedi aka shadow the meme. Just look up videos of him getting dumpstered on youtube. Its quality memes.

> @"thebatman.6250" said:

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > > > > > @“mrauls.6519”

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"guest.9472" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"mrauls.6519" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > You need to make an updated table that includes over 100 power level. Tired of being left out

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Who are you?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Jk. We'll make it one day

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > MRAULS and Saiyan best guards NA

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Power levels 175+. Responsible for DH and burn guard nerfs respectively.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > LOL! I haven't seen our buddy Saiyan in a while

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I've beaten both of you. Can't say I agree with any recognition you recieve

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 1. You have beat me in ranked one time brah lmfao. You get farmed all the time though. Stop flexing So much is annoying, lmfao.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2. It doesn’t take much to play 1500 range, stealth and reset over and over and over, and still lose or barely scrape with a win in a 1v1. Hence why you get **farmed** when more people enter the picture. You lose 1v1 to random soul beasts all the time dude. Relax bro.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 3. You are a weak link in any scenario where there are teams filled with multiple people that are decent.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > New - Soulbeast; Power level: 35

> > > > > > > Conquest: 5 ||||| Mechanics: 2

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice memes but you're on youtube. You and no one else farms me lmao. You guys get beaten then try to gank me while I'm dueling so you can pretend that a screenshot of a 4v1 means you guys are skilled. In the end your attempts only enlighten my self-assured attitude. Both of you lost to me 1v1. No one has dueled me in FFA.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry but going for 2v1s to kill me only proves whos better. Vallun said the same thing and when he finally dueled he couldnt win and lost by old rules of ring capture. You and anyone else making claims to sound cool on discord only boost my ego. Cant really take you seriously when you're tilted over a loss

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m on YouTube? Nice to know I have such an impact because I don’t post footage myself, so you must be on my jock posting clips of me. Dats cool.

> > > > >

> > > > > Brah you are the one that try’s to gank me in FFA arena lmfao.

> > > > >

> > > > > Brah you died to 1500 soul beats a few times, but isn’t that about where your rating stay at?

> > > > >

> > > > > I don’t even watch for you on the map in a match ima be real.

> > > >

> > > > Ive played one ranked game with you and you lost pretty bad. Again decent memes but come up with more original lies. I dont lose to soulbeasts. As I said, the people I beat (like you) are forced to try and jump me for kills. In other words, you need help even damaging me. Not sure what you want to call that but as I said, Ive got plenty of footage beating you

> > >

> > > Oh boy this is comedy.

> > >

> > > So you do be on my jock lmfao.

> > >

> > > Dude I’ve seen you in ranked a good 5+ times. The only time you won you avoided me completely and you lost mid 1v1 to a 1500 random soulbeast brah.

> > >

> > > You got footage of beating me in FFA arena while I’m 1v3+ or something? Cool story bro.

> > >

> > > It’s a shame my better ranger friends do not play this game anymore. KingHarrow would farm you pretty nicely Soulbeast Vs Soulbeast.

> >

> > Jay who is this "guest" guy who talks so much blustery bull?

>

> Its shadow the jedi aka shadow the meme. Just look up videos of him getting dumpstered on youtube. Its quality memes.

None exist. In fact, all of the videos I see are mine stomping ttyhards. Come up with a better lie. Thanks