Need Help, Getting Black Screen but game menus and cursor are still working.

For the Last week I've been getting black screens within the first 10 to 20 mins of game play. The game is still running and hasn't crashed according to windows task manager. The logout and options menu is still available through F11 and F12. but do nothing if clicked. for example if i click character select. the menu disappears and nothing happens.

**Solutions I've tried:**

Repairing Gw2 with the repair tool

Resetting my router.

Reinstalling my network drivers for my wifi adapter updating them

Updated my graphics card and did a clean install.

I Saw that it recommended opening my ports but other people pointed out

"Port forwarding is not needed for Guild Wars 2 because it is only relevant when you run servers on your local network that you want to have accessible over the internet.

Any router will automatically allow any return packets from applications like Guild Wars 2."

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/14616/video-proof-west-coast-players-all-getting-high-ping-in-pvp

and I tried going into my firewall and making sure that gw2 was added under safe applications

**Currently I'm running: **

Windows 7 64 bit Pro

Geforce 1070

I7 7700k

Asrock Z270

Also i'm in the west coast where my ping has been consistently over 90 ping for the last couple of months even though i have a 115 mb download speed and have not been experiencing network issues on any other game.

I don't know where to go from here and would really appreciate any advice or help.