Any way to buy Living Story from the website?

With the current sale (please tell me it lasts at least a week and not just a day like the announcement sort of implies), I am thinking about picking up Living Story seasons 2 & 3 now that the wife and I have a few level 80 characters and are close to finishing the core Personal Story.

That said, is there any way to purchase them outside the in-game Gem Store? I would prefer to avoid using Gems altogether, but if I have to go that route I would at least like to buy them during my lunch break at work so I don't have to waste my limited in-game time at home dealing with credit card stuff.

I tried going through the "Shop" link from the website, since I remembered seeing some options to add-on some stuff like Gems while I was buying the expacs, but it looks like those are only available in that specific scenario.

If this is indeed not possible, I think a lot of people would appreciate it if it were made available.

It doesnt look like the discount is also applied to the Store because it costs 12 Euros there.

You add HoT to your purchase then youre on a page before the checkout that says something like "People also bought" there you see Living World 2 just add that and remove HoT.

Id just recommend getting gems tho

Thanks. Tried it myself and got similar results. $16 US for the Season 2 pack in the web store. (Good grief, though, I can't believe they are actually asking $30 for a set of fancy unlimited gathering tools...)

Bah, no way to just get gems through that method, either.

Now why can't they just offer those add-on items directly instead of making you jump through the hoop of adding an expac to your cart first?

> @"DragonForHire.3621" said:

> Thanks. Tried it myself and got similar results. $16 US for the Season 2 pack in the web store. (Good grief, though, I can't believe they are actually asking $30 for a set of fancy unlimited gathering tools...)

>

> Bah, no way to just get gems through that method, either.

>

> Now why can't they just offer those add-on items directly instead of making you jump through the hoop of adding an expac to your cart first?

But over the course of thousands of hours of not going to the merchant to keep buying gathering tools, I've saved a lot of time that could had been spent on another other game.... but probably won't.

> @"DragonForHire.3621" said:

> Thanks. Tried it myself and got similar results. $16 US for the Season 2 pack in the web store. (Good grief, though, I can't believe they are actually asking $30 for a set of fancy unlimited gathering tools...)

$30 is actually pretty cheap. Ingame they are 1000 gems each which would be $37.50 for the whole set (or $40 as you can't buy just 3000 gems).

>

> Bah, no way to just get gems through that method, either.

>

> Now why can't they just offer those add-on items directly instead of making you jump through the hoop of adding an expac to your cart first?

Those items are sold in the ingame Gemstore, where you can also buy gems. The web store is intended to buy expacs and offers some selected items to sell to players who are in the mood to spend money on the game.