HULK SMASH - How did they do this, too awesome.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > Maybe I should take my female Norn and make a max sized fluorescent green Hulkette, and have her stand around the bank wearing only her underwear.

> > >

> > > I'll give you one silver not to :(

> >

> > Mail me gold or I’ll track you down wherever you are and stand nekid and fluorescently green beside you.

>

> I'll mail you gold to take screenshots of you tracking down Illconceived Was Na while in Hulkette form.

Sorry Ill Conceived, you just got outbid. Let me know when your family is visiting and I’ll swing by for a special visit. /grin

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Charrbeque.8729" said:

> > > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > > > @"Clyan.1593" said:

> > > > > @"Shroud.8923" said:

> > > > > **-Endless Embiggening Tonic** (Increases the base size of your character by its current size modified by x2)

> > > >

> > > > Can you fight while in use of that tonic?

> > >

> > > Yes, you can. Just can't use it underwater or in wvw.

> >

> > Combat tonics can be used while underwater.

>

> The text on the tonic itself says "Cannot be used in water or in WvW." As far as I know, it's the only one that doesn't work in water, though.

>

> Edit: You can't use the tonic while you're in the water, and running into the water while transformed with the Embiggening Tonic ends the transformation. As a side note, the Kodan tonic cannot be used under water, but you can use it on land and then swim in Kodan form.

I stand corrected. I just tested it myself and you're right. But in my defense I haven't used that tonic in a long time and forgot about it being unusable under water.