Legendaries that actually fit your profession

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"necromaniac.7629" said:

> > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > Binding of Ipos for Necromancer.

> >

> > I would put binding of ipos on an evil themed Mesmer, unless you putting it on a purple themed necromancer :p

>

> I give you the Purple Reaper, Kylara Nightsong:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/3oY2VRp.jpg "")

> When she's doing something that benefits from ranged attacks, however, she's currently stuck with some axe or other and Adam:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/1INZkhS.jpg "")

>

Nice screen shots! but i'm not getting the "necro" theme of it

Chuka for sylvari soulbeast and sylvari renegade. Rodgort for scourge. Shining blade on firebrand, holosmith and chrono. Incinerator on scourge and daredevil/deadeye and on weaver. I try to match mine to fit my toons look, but I'll be honest my Daredevil uses HOPE duel wield and it looks boss. Sneak sneak... Pew pew pew

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I think profession is just one aspect of who the character is, and legendaries can suit different characters for lots of different reasons.

>

> I'm planning to make Nevermore for my norn necromancer because I think it's a perfect fit for him. There isn't an obvious connection between ravens and necromancy in GW2, but there is a huge connection between ravens and norn, and since Raven is the spirit who guides the souls of the dead I think it fits for a necromancer too.

That is why I made Nevermore for my Norn Necromancer. ^^ (This is an old screenshot, she's not using the Bounty Hunter ensemble anymore)

![](https://i.imgur.com/0b3QRRY.jpg "")

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> I don’t remember the name (shows you just how unpopular it is, lol) but the second generation Torch was pretty much made for the Warrior.

As it is a candelabra, it was rather made for ghosts haunting old castles... or for scribes looking up dusty tomes in age-old libraries... Conan, the Librarian!

Why it was named Flames of War I can only fathom. To me, it's more like Flames of Teatime.

Wild Abandon, the Berserker's elite spec weapon, should have been named Flames of War. If I ever use torch on my Warrior, that would be my go-to torch.

Eh, to me it depends on how you theme your character. Take necromancers for example, people automatically think of dark or sinister looking gear for them automatically because of the general idea of the class, but there are other ways to look at themes of death or resurrection. Scourge, for example, is an elite spec whose skills and animations suit an Egyptian theme (with the sand, golden hues, etc), and Egyptians were well known for their rituals and practices regarding mummification, and ensuring the dead had a safe trip to the underworld, so to speak.

In particular, the sun god Ra, was believed to essentially "die" during each sunset, after which he'd travel through the underworld and be "reborn" at sunrise. During his travels to the underworld, he merged with the god of death, Osiris, and became the god of the dead as well. So, if you take into account the association between the sun, and the concepts of life, death and rebirth, it's easy to see how someone could theme their character with an Egyptian themed necromancer while using meteorlogicus (with it's nice, shiny sun), as their weapon of choice. It would also fit with the white and golden colours you'd typically associate with ancient Egypt.

There are a lot of ways you can spin the personal lore behind your characters, to the point where you could make just about any weapon suit any class or theme you deem suitable.