Error 58:11:5:535:101

Hey Guys!

My name (ingame obviously) is Percepti and I recently started playing Guild Wars 2. Ever since I started playing I started getting this error message (title) and basically have to restart the entire game again. It happens within 20-25 minutes and quite frankly, its really making me avoid playing. I have read the forums and posts about how I could solve this error but nothing seems to have worked so far. I made a ticket and submitted the files to the technical team as well but its been about 2 weeks now that I have received no reply. So here is a list of things I have done:

1. I have tried doing the port forwarding and allowing the incoming and outgoing ports in the firewall to be undisturbed.

2. I have tried using the client repair.

3. I have tried using the command line to start the game and not get this error.

4. I have tried changing worlds as well.

I do not think this is an Internet service provider issue, but if it helps, I live in DUBAI, UAE and the world I am currently in is Aurora Glade EU. I have a 16mbps connection as well!

Let me know if theres any suggestions you guys have that could help me play without trouble! IF you guys need me to post any files to help you out, let me know that as well!

Regards,

Perceptize! :)

My client exactly crashing. It literally says the game client was unable to connect to the log in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at

Https://support.guildwars2.com.

(Code=58:11:5:535:101) and then theres a dialogue box that says ok.

Thats all it shows.