100% condition with 0 expertise

Bratec.7136

Since certain classes can reach 100% condition duration in different condition types (like burning or poison), with 0 expertise - where is Bleed duration food?

There is Burn duration (+15% burn duration) food, for example, same as poison duration, but no bleed ones. Why?

Not having to invest into expertise (Viper) but going with full condition-damage-max (Sinister) is interesting option but it doesnt work for ranger (no bleed duration food, no trait to increase duration except 10% grandmaster trait in soulbeast).

> @TexZero.7910 said:

> Unless i'm missing something how is 80 equal to 100 ?

>

> Balth = 45

> Food = 15

> Sigil = 20

>

> No traits that i can see that increase their burn duration

Radiant Fire = +20% burn duration

> @Bratec.7136 said:

> Not having to invest into expertise (Viper) but going with full condition-damage-max (Sinister) is interesting option but it doesnt work for ranger (no bleed duration food, no trait to increase duration except 10% grandmaster trait in soulbeast).

Wilderness Survival adept trait: Taste for Danger gives Expertise from Vitality. So with just the base 1000 vitality (plus the bonus 120 from the trait) that's an extra 5% duration. If you want bleed duration, you should just grab expertise food... though I do see you're point...

> Wilderness Survival adept trait: Taste for Danger gives Expertise from Vitality. So with just the base 1000 vitality (plus the bonus 120 from the trait) that's an extra 5% duration. If you want bleed duration, you should just grab expertise food... though I do see you're point...

Yes, +15% poison duration food exists, +15% burn duration too, but where is +15% bleed duration?

What build precisely are you wanting to use which needs another +15% bleed duration? Honestly, it's not going to be too painful if you have Malice sigil or a bit of Viper's to raise your condition duration across the board; most builds which primarily rely on bleeding have other boons on their lineup, as well.

> @Sarrs.4831 said:

> What build precisely are you wanting to use which needs another +15% bleed duration? Honestly, it's not going to be too painful if you have Malice sigil or a bit of Viper's to raise your condition duration across the board; most builds which primarily rely on bleeding have other boons on their lineup, as well.

Full Viper (armor,weapons and jewels) is 42% duration.

15% is not a bit of Viper, for sure.