Please do not put Mounts in Raids.

Mitch.4781

Mounts are a tool available to anyone playing in a PoF raid. It would be foolish of the devs to not make use of said tool, just like it would have been foolish for them to not use gliding in HoT raids. Did you get upset that Gorseval required updraft use in the very first raid wing? (I'm aware that no-updraft runs are a thing, but they weren't to begin with).

Now, I do think they should steer away from using the griffon specifically in raids, but I see no reason why sand portals can't be a thing.

Well one example:imagine there is an area where you have to jump up to a ledge in a limited amount of time, say similar to gorse spirit run. Given how horrible the rabbit is and the way it dismounts people, I don't want the hassle of one or two or more people always failing this just like they do on the leyline in xera, thus wiping the group.

It's a contrived and forced experience and does nothing to enhance the fun. That's why I was glad when BOP had none of these things and let you get to the action straight away. Yes we have mounts now and by and large they are good. We don't need them inserted into every facet of the game.