Torment Build

Dace.8173

> @"Dace.8173" said:

> So I've been using Odik's PvP build but now that I've gotten all of Mirage unlocked I was wondering if anyone had any WvW or open world builds that focused on torment?

I've been experimenting with axe/torch and axe/pistol and I have found that I can stack torment quite well. I also have some toughness so I'm a bit harder to kill that I used to be. As I said, I am still experimenting with the build, and I will most likely change it as time goes by, but for now, I have seen lovely double digits of torment stacks, even though I am in exotic armor and have only one ascended weapon.

Here's the build (kind of....I can't remember everything.) http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhAQRAnf3anELDFMjVLDWoBMMjFgjyMBCtAAN1uoWzf7H/zH-jhiFABAoEkddBJt/gTKNm+JAIv6P7oErDtC8oMIhTCAA-e

My derp moment was that if I use 1 axe in my main hand and just equip two offhand weapons, you will automatically use the same main hand weapon for both offhands... I was busting my hindquarters trying to build a second ascended weapon when a friend said I was working too hard. :) It actually took me 6 years to learn that...

EDIT: Also, I found that I am not as dependent on Power as I was, which surprised me because I spend a lot of time up close and personal with the thing I am trying to kill. The build plays a lot like the old Assassin/whatever builds of GW1 (to me.)