Kicked from Fractals For being Herald?

> @"Bacon Please.8407" said:

> Just got booted from a Pug group for being a herald? I main rev and have ever since I switched over from warrior. The guy who went down every 3 seconds complained that we needed a druid and that herald is useless in fractals. I've never had a problem in any other PUG groups or guild groups. The group chat became really toxic and then I was suddenly booted. I was not rude to them at all and we were on an easy T4 fractal (snowblind). Not sure what I did wrong. Any insight would be appreciated.

Just take your kicking like a man.. and play a druid next time, these people need their idea of a trinity to exist for them to be enabled.. just go with it.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> People are stupid sometimes is about all i can say. Ive had people join my LFG(usually says: T4 Dailies), no meta or anything and they instantly edit the description. we *really* need to have some kinda group control IMO ;-;

Happened to me as well so many times... I have opened an lfg - t4 dailys - 2 ppl joined, then it took like forever and no one joined anymore. I have checked the lfg and found out that someone has changed the description into "chrono, druid" - I mean.. There are several other meta lfg posted, why don't ppl join those if they want a meta party?

> @"MauChann.3081" said:

> toxic people just bein toxic. Play whatever you want to play and don't listen to stubborn people like that. If they don't want to play with you thats their problem. Not yours.

Clearly it's OP's problem. He wants to play with them -to the point where he'll make this thread complaining he got kicked- despite them not wanting to play with him.

Play whatever you want regardless of your group is ... the definition of being stubborn is it not? Be as stubborn as you want but if others don't want to play with you, that's your problem. It's rarely theirs, finding people who are less stubborn isn't difficult. Finding a group that will let you be as stubborn as you please? Not difficult either.

Finding a group that performs WELL yet lets you play anything you please and be stubborn about it? Now that appears to be impossible.

I mean, if they asked for a druid/healer and you joined as a dps herald, you're in the wrong. If they didn't specify, but decided to kick you because they wanted heals instead of damage after failing, just move on and join another group. I would too (ask to leave first) kick a random instead of my friends to get whatever we need if i couldnt cover it myself.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > toxic people just bein toxic. Play whatever you want to play and don't listen to stubborn people like that. If they don't want to play with you thats their problem. Not yours.

>

> Clearly it's OP's problem. He wants to play with them -to the point where he'll make this thread complaining he got kicked- despite them not wanting to play with him.

>

> Play whatever you want regardless of your group is ... the definition of being stubborn is it not? Be as stubborn as you want but if others don't want to play with you, that's your problem. It's rarely theirs, finding people who are less stubborn isn't difficult. Finding a group that will let you be as stubborn as you please? Not difficult either.

>

> Finding a group that performs WELL yet lets you play anything you please and be stubborn about it? Now that appears to be impossible.

If they asked for specific classes from the beginning it would be different, from what ive seen they originally didnt and later changed their minds, well one person did.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > > toxic people just bein toxic. Play whatever you want to play and don't listen to stubborn people like that. If they don't want to play with you thats their problem. Not yours.

> >

> > Clearly it's OP's problem. He wants to play with them -to the point where he'll make this thread complaining he got kicked- despite them not wanting to play with him.

> >

> > Play whatever you want regardless of your group is ... the definition of being stubborn is it not? Be as stubborn as you want but if others don't want to play with you, that's your problem. It's rarely theirs, finding people who are less stubborn isn't difficult. Finding a group that will let you be as stubborn as you please? Not difficult either.

> >

> > Finding a group that performs WELL yet lets you play anything you please and be stubborn about it? Now that appears to be impossible.

>

> If they asked for specific classes from the beginning it would be different, from what ive seen they originally didnt and later changed their minds, well one person did.

I'm talking to the person I'm quoting. They clearly state "you can play whatever you want, they're being stubborn mean elitists and it's their problem".

They aren't any more stubborn than someone saying "I play whatever I want".

It's not really their problem. They have the choice of "deal with this guy, or find a new pug" and clearly they chose to find a new pug. I don't think they have a problem, they made an acceptable premise for them (kick this pug, find a new one who suits our liking better).

I agree its pretty meh to ask for DPS and then swap to wanting a healer and kicking someone for it. But still not the end of the world. Also even if I ask for DPS, if a very mediocre DPS joins those would be the first I'm kicking if things go south too.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > > > toxic people just bein toxic. Play whatever you want to play and don't listen to stubborn people like that. If they don't want to play with you thats their problem. Not yours.

> > >

> > > Clearly it's OP's problem. He wants to play with them -to the point where he'll make this thread complaining he got kicked- despite them not wanting to play with him.

> > >

> > > Play whatever you want regardless of your group is ... the definition of being stubborn is it not? Be as stubborn as you want but if others don't want to play with you, that's your problem. It's rarely theirs, finding people who are less stubborn isn't difficult. Finding a group that will let you be as stubborn as you please? Not difficult either.

> > >

> > > Finding a group that performs WELL yet lets you play anything you please and be stubborn about it? Now that appears to be impossible.

> >

> > If they asked for specific classes from the beginning it would be different, from what ive seen they originally didnt and later changed their minds, well one person did.

>

> I'm talking to the person I'm quoting. They clearly state "you can play whatever you want, they're being stubborn mean elitists and it's their problem".

>

> They aren't any more stubborn than someone saying "I play whatever I want".

> It's not really their problem. They have the choice of "deal with this guy, or find a new pug" and clearly they chose to find a new pug. I don't think they have a problem, they made an acceptable premise for them (kick this pug, find a new one who suits our liking better).

>

> I agree its pretty meh to ask for DPS and then swap to wanting a healer and kicking someone for it. But still not the end of the world. Also even if I ask for DPS, if a very mediocre DPS joins those would be the first I'm kicking if things go south too.

Gotcha gotcha, apologies!