"I did really well in Season 13, I got top 10 but I can't show anyone my milestone?" o_O

Chilli.2976

> @"Alin.2468" said:

> Showing other people your title starts from the assumption that everybody is interested in your title. I am not interested in anyone's title. I am not interested in your achievements or how your spend your free time to entertain yourself alone in this game. I do not care how much farming you do either. I personally play PvP for fun only, and as long as we do not play together in a premade team with voice chat, I do not care even who you are either (if you are).

That's fine and I never asked you to care about my progression. You're obviously not competitive or care therefore PvP is not for you.

> @"Chilli.2976" said:

> > @"Alin.2468" said:

> > Showing other people your title starts from the assumption that everybody is interested in your title. I am not interested in anyone's title. I am not interested in your achievements or how your spend your free time to entertain yourself alone in this game. I do not care how much farming you do either. I personally play PvP for fun only, and as long as we do not play together in a premade team with voice chat, I do not care even who you are either (if you are).

>

> That's fine and I never asked you to care about my progression. You're obviously not competitive or care therefore PvP is not for you.

You did not ask me to care about your progression? Really?! Your own opening post title writes "I did really well in Season 13, I got top 10 **but I can't show anyone my milestone**". Your thread title starts with a complain that you can not show anyone your progression/title (in this case _me_, because I am your reader).

When I reply my opinion, you are the one pointing I am not competitive because I do not care; yet you asked for my opinion as you complained publicly about wanting to show me something (your title). Like this is not enough, you call me not competitive, jumping at my throat attacking by saying that PvP is not for me. I will not attempt to defend myself (like saying that I play since release or that I have 7880 PvP games played in those years), I will only say that I do not care about who you are and what you think about me. This is my opinion on your publicly opened subject.

Keep on playing alone with this dead ~~horse~~ PvP, until you feel you've won the proper titles by yourself (because you can't play ranked in teams, so you have got to be alone in all this). I don't care about your progression, however it does not hurt me to be polite in **wishing you a lot of fun** while farming for RNG!