[Herald Changes] Condition Cleanse for Shield skills, will it be enough ?

Fragon.7043

By the Six !

From all of the Herald specialization aspects, the least performant thing is its bloody associated weapon!

Envoy of Exuberance is a _support_ skill that can actually be impactful in a _support_ scenario, providing healing (according to your stats) and protection, Although, it can consume a lot of energy for very little reward, and its healing output in a non-support build is laughable, making it hardly a 4/10, now with the condition cleanse, it can be turned to a 8/10 as long as its an AOE cleanse for all of the team (5 allies will be great).

Crystal Hibernation, Oh My Oh My, 3 years that we've been tightly strapped to this one, 3 long years we suffered from it. Its unbearable, dare I say, unforgivable to have a herald themed update without touching even one bit to this one, it has all the inconveniences:

**1. makes you static. 2. drains your energy like there will be no tomorrow. 3. can be brought down by any unblockable skill out there.**

Dear Devs,

I encourage you to dare and rethink the whole meaning of the Shield weapon for herald, so it can be as important as a staff for a druid, or a torch for a scourge.

N.B. i've put this thread on General Discussion Category since its one of the most important parts of the next balance patch.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> You do know that they haven't posted everything they changed about herald and i doubt they only looked at one of the 2 shield skills

All I can say, is that in the case that there was no attention to completely change _atleast_ one of the shield skills (**please god let it be Crystal Hibernation**), it will be nearly meaningless to announce an update to herald _at all_.

> @"Fragon.7043" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > You do know that they haven't posted everything they changed about herald and i doubt they only looked at one of the 2 shield skills

>

> All I can say, is that in the case that there was no attention to completely change _atleast_ one of the shield skills (**please god let it be Crystal Hibernation**), it will be nearly meaningless to announce an update to herald _at all_.

They announced they are changing the utility skills, spec mechanic and several traits but because they won't change the 2 shield skills (which isn't even a certainty) you think the announcment is meaningless?

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Fragon.7043" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > You do know that they haven't posted everything they changed about herald and i doubt they only looked at one of the 2 shield skills

> >

> > All I can say, is that in the case that there was no attention to completely change _atleast_ one of the shield skills (**please god let it be Crystal Hibernation**), it will be nearly meaningless to announce an update to herald _at all_.

>

> They announced they are changing the utility skills, spec mechanic and several traits but because they won't change the 2 shield skills (which isn't even a certainty) you think the announcment is meaningless?

Just think about it, **1. the revenant is considered as _Expansion material_. 2. Herald is a specialization, and one of the primary things labeled to a spec, is the weapon that it unlocks, right ?**

So in light of that, they need to change its functionality to open more horizons for it to be used, because for now, its worthlessness is impressive.

When it comes to the update, Yes, i think that the most useless thing about Herald specialization is his Shield and that should be on the aim as the First target. you can't deny that players right now can figure out any useful build with Herald, with any weapon it has, apart from the shield, right ?

> @"Fragon.7043" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Fragon.7043" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > You do know that they haven't posted everything they changed about herald and i doubt they only looked at one of the 2 shield skills

> > >

> > > All I can say, is that in the case that there was no attention to completely change _atleast_ one of the shield skills (**please god let it be Crystal Hibernation**), it will be nearly meaningless to announce an update to herald _at all_.

> >

> > They announced they are changing the utility skills, spec mechanic and several traits but because they won't change the 2 shield skills (which isn't even a certainty) you think the announcment is meaningless?

>

> Just think about it, **1. the revenant is considered as _Expansion material_. 2. Herald is a specialization, and one of the primary things labeled to a spec, is the weapon that it unlocks, right ?**

>

> So in light of that, they need to change its functionality to open more horizons for it to be used, because for now, its worthlessness is impressive.

>

> When it comes to the update, Yes, i think that the most useless thing about Herald specialization is his Shield and that should be on the aim as the First target. you can't deny that players right now can figure out any useful build with Herald, with any weapon it has, apart from the shield, right ?

I'm not saying shield is fine and should be ignored i'm saying you're shouting about the apocalypse because they didn't mention shield more in an annoucment post.