Authenticator codes not working

Hi all,

Already submitted a ticket for this problem a few days back, but seeing other posts mentioning long response times I was hoping to find an answer here and be able to log back in before the sales end.

Since coming back from my holiday, I have been unable to log into my account. The client suddenly asks for an authentication code and I suspect this is because I disconnected the router for the duration of my trip (might have changed my network settings). My authentication generator (Google) is unable to generate a code that is accepted. Last time I used the authenticator was when I was using an old email adress (that was at the time compromised and hacked) before support changed my email adress to the one I am currently using. The authenticator was also on an old phone, which I no longer posses. Unfortunately, generating a code on both of these accounts do not appear to generate a code that is accepted by the client. The only reason I am able to access my account to post this is because I am on a trusted network at my parents' home. However, to unlink the authenticator, I have to provide two codes which my authenticator is unable to do.

I hope my problem is clear and that there is a solution for this other than waiting. I'd like to spend my gems ;)

I'd be thankful for any tips/help!

I think it's sometime related to the clock being out of sync. You could try to update/re-sync your time on either your device with the authenticator or your computer.

Although, when I tried that last time, it didn't work and Anet had to disable the authenticator from my account until I enable it again to get a new code.

If you hit the setting tab on the authenticator it will provide an option to re-sync. If that is still no use then it's a case of asking ANET to disable the authenticator so you can reapply it to the account.

Are you sure also that your account has not been comprised again... run some virus checks and change your email passwords just to be safe before reapplying the authenticator