PAX West Community Event Ticket Winners Listed

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey there,

As you're likely aware, we'll be having a community event during the PAX West convention. The event will take place during the evening of Sunday, September 2, at [Gordon Biersch](https://gordonbiersch.com/locations/seattle/ "Gordon Biersch") in Seattle. (This location means you will not be required to have a PAX ticket to attend the party.)

If you'd like to be considered for our random drawing to give away a few VIP tickets to the event, please respond to this thread with your best description for Guild Wars 2--in 25 words or less. It's your choice: Share a few words, offer a salient phrase or two, compose a song or haiku... whatever you'd say to share your love of the game!

All winners will be chosen randomly and will receive a single ticket to the event. (This means if you have friends who want to attend, they need to enter, too.) The entry period will end at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (-7 UTC) on Monday, August 27, 2018. **We'll post a winners list below and PM the winners via the forums.**

You can find full [rules ](https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-contest-terms-and-conditions-forums/ "rules ") about the giveaway in our Legal Documentations Section.

Wish I was a skilled poet! But - I love guild wars 2 because it allows for my husband and out friends to play together in a fantasy world while allowing us to spread off on our own at times to explore! Love the story line and as my husband can attest - I am addicted to running off on all of the side quests. I look forward to getting a chance to celebrate this year with you all!