PAX West Community Event Ticket Winners Listed

• ArenaNet Staff

Hello!

I'm happy to announce the random winners of a ticket to our Community Event, to be held on Sunday, September 2, from 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM. I want to thank the RNG calculator for their support during this endeavour. ;)

In alphabetical order:

1. Bigberries

2. Captain

3. Izzykins

4. Jenstone

5. Kosanovskiy

6. Kovacs

7. Nash

8. Omgstristen

9. Purplegrey

10. Tazzy

Winners: Please send me your name and a contact e-mail address as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend, that's fine, consider yourself a winner anyway, but please let me know so I can pull from my alternate list. We want to have a good forum member representation, so we'll get all 10 spots filled for sure. :)

• ArenaNet Staff

I want to be sure to tell you that we will have a standby line at the venue. If you did not win a ticket, you should consider joining that line. If you want to have a friend or SO join you and they did not win a ticket, please tell them about the standby line in case they want to get in the line and, hopefully, get into the party.

• ArenaNet Staff

I haven't heard from everyone, and I did draw a "backup" list. If I haven't had a confirmation that someone from the initial winners list is attending (response here on this thread or in response to the PM I sent each winner), I'm going to imagine this means you (1) haven't checked the forums to read the thread or the PM, and therefore (2) don't know you're a ticket winner, and therefore (3) will not be attending, and therefore (4) I should move on to another winner.

So please, if you're on the list, let me hear from you right away, no later than Thursday at 9:00 AM Pacific Time! (If you're on the list and cannot attend, please let me know that, too.)

# **Alternative winners will be announced on Thursday if I haven't heard from those on the first list.**

# **A couple of alternate winners announced below.**

• ArenaNet Staff

Last update, I promise! :)

Everyone who responded to my PM in the affirmative -- that is, to accept the invitation -- has been added to the VIP List, which is now locked down.

If you did not respond in time, or were not a random winner of a ticket, **please consider joining our Standby Line the night of the event**. I've been to a lot of these events, and I've seen quite a few people from the Standby List get into each one. There's no guarantee, for sure, but you may want to try for it.

I look forward to meeting all our forum members at the event!