This game is not optimized for a 30$ purchase

This game… I've played for a week and now I'm stuck again, for the 5th time, in a stupid istance. I can't understand how much is possible to fail a game code for a bug where you can't speak with an NPC crucially for the development of the mission or, in the second case, NPC can't do what they are supposed to do. This is not what I've paid for, pls fix your game

The instance where you have to scort an obnoxious Asura in order to let him explode 3 useless undead Towers. I had to remake the same instance 5 time: 3 times for a bug where he cannot explode the 3 tower and 2 when I cannot speak with him at the end of the mission. The same errors occured with Others instance which I dont remember: you couldnt speak with certain NPC or some NPC didnt follow me.

It's embarassing how the same error occured 5 times in a row. I gave up on that.

You could have posted in, or just read, the existing thread(s) some with Dev posts, on this topic. It's something that has recently cropped up (perhaps, again), and is being looked into.

Sorry to hear you've run into this bug. Perhaps, you could enjoy other parts of the game whilst awaiting the fix. There is a plethora of other content, including other stories, such as the 'Side Stories'.

Good luck.

I encountered this same issues several times and it is incredibly frustrating being forced to redo because of a bug. A workaround is to clear all the enemies before you talk to the NPC at the beginning. It can take some time to clear eveything alone, but if you don’t want to wait for a fix, this will help you get through.

> @"BlueJin.4127" said:

> I encountered this same issues several times and it is incredibly frustrating being forced to redo because of a bug. A workaround is to clear all the enemies before you talk to the NPC at the beginning. It can take some time to clear eveything alone, but if you don’t want to wait for a fix, this will help you get through.

I've done it, but nothing happened, still waiting and swearing god