[vT]Hobo: Power Reaper Roaming Videos

Helly.2597

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"Helly.2597" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > Nice. What Server are you on? NSP?

> >

> > Thanks. I'm on SF which appears to be permanently linked to NSP recently.

>

> Ah. That explains why I hadn't seen you on NSP - but you had to be blue this week vs mag and yb :)

>

I also only play on Sundays due to work so I'm a relatively rare sighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching you shred them in Reaper shroud is truly a thrilling sight to behold. Especially when you traited for quickness.

Its like the Reaper just went berserk and displays fully the scary unstoppable monster that everyone just needs to get out of the way.

Terrifying!

And minor suggestion, you might want to try using shroud auto more instead of shroud 2 especially when you're close to the foes.

Gives you the required gap closer when they try to move out of your shroud auto range.

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> Watching you shred them in Reaper shroud is truly a thrilling sight to behold. Especially when you traited for quickness.

> Its like the Reaper just went berserk and displays fully the scary unstoppable monster that everyone just needs to get out of the way.

> Terrifying!

>

> And minor suggestion, you might want to try using shroud auto more instead of shroud 2 especially when you're close to the foes.

> Gives you the required gap closer when they try to move out of your shroud auto range.

Yeah. The quickness trait is extremely strong, though I'm worried since it's bugged in a few ways that make it stronger currently so they might fix that. Thankfully blighters is still a good choice as well.

Thanks for the advice. It's something I am working to do more of, I'm just hardwired from all my time on reaper using path of corruption so I usually spam that off CD haha.

> @"Zawn.9647" said:

> love your videos as well as Xan's! would love to witness you guys destroying small scale groups (im linked to you on Kaineng)

> keep up the good videos :)

Thanks I appreciate it!

New video is out (well its been out since Sunday but I forgot to link it).

> @"Zawn.9647" said:

> do you have dueling videos as well?

I typically put my 1v1s into my videos at random points. I don't make full on dueling videos mainly because it's tough to find opponents that would make for entertaining clips. That's a combination of most players not knowing the matchups well enough to be a truly good fight and the ones that do being able to instantly punish classes like reaper to the point of it not being enjoyable to watch (imo).

> @"Helly.2597" said:

> > @"Zawn.9647" said:

> > love your videos as well as Xan's! would love to witness you guys destroying small scale groups (im linked to you on Kaineng)

> > keep up the good videos :)

>

> Thanks I appreciate it!

>

> New video is out (well its been out since Sunday but I forgot to link it).

>

>

Reaper carry 2018. Great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> impressive outnumbered wins!

Thanks Angel. It was a fun night of roaming trying to track down these larger groups and baiting them into fighting us on our terms. zAp eventually just raised up a 30 man to fight us and became impossible sadly but not before some good fights.