Opening my free BLC like Pierot the clown

have 2 extra acounts solely for extra dailies and stuff

today we got a free key

on my alt acount: Storm Dagger

really.. what am I gonna do with a cool unique skin on a non-playing acount

*queue a song of Pierot here

wonder if I should write a ticket to have it moved to my main acount.. it's just so sad.... ;(

anyone else got sad today?

> @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > > You get free stuff.

> > > It's an rng based lootbox.

> > > But you still got free stuff.

> > > What's the downside of that?

> >

> > hence the pierot reference

> > it's ironic sadness

>

> I completely missed a reference my bad :P

irony aside, I did put in a ticket, hoping for the best (a shot not taken is one missed).

sounds fair, imo, I probably put 4 times as much money in the gem store as I did on buying expansion :p

I know what you mean. I have 3 accounts. So far, stuff I want are mostly appearing on my 3rd account (only used for daily log-in rewards). I just got a BL Claim ticket on my 3rd account (about the 3rd or 4th BLC ever opened on my 3rd account), but never received one on my main account after dozens of BLC’s. The irony.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> have 2 extra acounts solely for extra dailies and stuff

> today we got a free key

> on my alt acount: Storm Dagger

>

> really.. what am I gonna do with a cool unique skin on a non-playing acount

> *queue a song of Pierot here

>

> wonder if I should write a ticket to have it moved to my main acount.. it's just so sad.... ;(

>

> anyone else got sad today?

upgrade said account and trade it to yourself?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > have 2 extra acounts solely for extra dailies and stuff

> > today we got a free key

> > on my alt acount: Storm Dagger

> >

> > really.. what am I gonna do with a cool unique skin on a non-playing acount

> > *queue a song of Pierot here

> >

> > wonder if I should write a ticket to have it moved to my main acount.. it's just so sad.... ;(

> >

> > anyone else got sad today?

>

> upgrade said account and trade it to yourself?

Soo, how do you think this'll work with an ultradeable item?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > have 2 extra acounts solely for extra dailies and stuff

> > today we got a free key

> > on my alt acount: Storm Dagger

> >

> > really.. what am I gonna do with a cool unique skin on a non-playing acount

> > *queue a song of Pierot here

> >

> > wonder if I should write a ticket to have it moved to my main acount.. it's just so sad.... ;(

> >

> > anyone else got sad today?

>

> upgrade said account and trade it to yourself?

*Accountbound on acquire* sadly

Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

> @"Nash.3974" said:

> Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

Agreed, if you bought the key on the wrong account sure, but this was a Free keys, you got a extra keys and it backfired, just tough

> @"Nash.3974" said:

> Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

A shot not taken is a shot missed.

Plus I've been a *paying* customer for six years, now. So i have reason to believe I'm not demanding anything for nothing. For the amount of money I've put into the game it should be a somewhat fair comeupance

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> Answer: don't bother with alt accounts. Although im curious, you really need more than 70 character slots?

no, I don't, I can hardly maintain the 14 of my main acount.

I got two alts entirely for the mystic coins and laurels, I even know people who buy a new acount every time it's on discount, just for that.

one guy in a guild I **was** in, had like 12 acounts total :/

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

>

> A shot not taken is a shot missed.

> Plus I've been a *paying* customer for six years, now. So i have reason to believe I'm not demanding anything for nothing. For the amount of money I've put into the game it should be a somewhat fair comeupance

Wait so just because you‘ve supported the game with money means you get a freepass for something? Are you actually trying to tell me you have more rights than someone who didn’t spend as much money on the game as you did? Silly af

And yes you are demanding something for nothing. Anet has no reason whatsoever to transfer it to your main account.

Remember this isn’t a pay2win game so despite the fact that you supported them a lot doesn’t mean you should get extra treatment.

> @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > > @"MauChann.3081" said:

> > > You get free stuff.

> > > It's an rng based lootbox.

> > > But you still got free stuff.

> > > What's the downside of that?

> >

> > hence the pierot reference

> > it's ironic sadness

>

> I completely missed a reference my bad :P

If you want to look it up make sure to use the correct spelling, which is Pierrot.

> @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

> >

> > A shot not taken is a shot missed.

> > Plus I've been a *paying* customer for six years, now. So i have reason to believe I'm not demanding anything for nothing. For the amount of money I've put into the game it should be a somewhat fair comeupance

>

> Wait so just because you‘ve supported the game with money means you get a freepass for something? Are you actually trying to tell me you have more rights than someone who didn’t spend as much money on the game as you did? Silly af

> And yes you are demanding something for nothing. Anet has no reason whatsoever to transfer it to your main account.

> Remember this isn’t a pay2win game so despite the fact that you supported them a lot doesn’t mean you should get extra treatment.

Apparently the concept "kindness begets kindness" is alien to some people.

I'm not entitled to make demands, so I'm not. It's what they call a favor.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > > @"Nash.3974" said:

> > > > Sorry but why do you bother writing a ticket? What do you expect to happen? Why would anet care if you get something on an account you don’t want? They won’t transfer it to your main account and they shouldn’t. Your account wasn’t lucky enough to get it so why do you think you can get this skin for free? I really don’t mean to be rude but this is silly af

> > >

> > > A shot not taken is a shot missed.

> > > Plus I've been a *paying* customer for six years, now. So i have reason to believe I'm not demanding anything for nothing. For the amount of money I've put into the game it should be a somewhat fair comeupance

> >

> > Wait so just because you‘ve supported the game with money means you get a freepass for something? Are you actually trying to tell me you have more rights than someone who didn’t spend as much money on the game as you did? Silly af

> > And yes you are demanding something for nothing. Anet has no reason whatsoever to transfer it to your main account.

> > Remember this isn’t a pay2win game so despite the fact that you supported them a lot doesn’t mean you should get extra treatment.

>

> Apparently the concept "kindness begets kindness" is alien to some people.

> I'm not entitled to make demands, so I'm not. It's what they call a favor.

Silly tickets like your only contribute to the huge backlog we have now.