the mesmer nerfs were undeserved

incisorr.9502

> @"blackgamma.1809" said:

> @"bravan.3876"

> compare mesmer to other classes all you want. it literally doesn't change my argument at all nor do you address it at all. which you seem to disingenuously go out your own way to be offended by it

What you say don't make any sense because

1. Balance always is about comparision between classes, something can only be op or not only in comparision.

2. Complaining about mesmers active defense tools during a lot of other classes have the same or even higher amount of these, during being able to facetank player mistakes passively makes no sense at all

3. Where am i offended? Not even you more or less calling me dumb or at least my english bad (so you wanna dumb down your language) did offend me at all, i just gave you an advice what would help you and me more.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Tiah.3091" said:

>

> This is what's really OP on Mirage, and should be reworked/nerfed. At least do not allow to dodge while casting/stomping/reviving and while in stun. And that wouldn't even be "nerf" - that would be making it fair. Because no other class can do that.

>

" Because no other class can do that.*

I was on board with you until you stated this. This is what is called a "class mechanic". Each class can do something that others cannot. Some are even tied to the dodge mechanic (Mirage + Daredevil for example). Whilst I agree that Mirage (moreso condi) needs to be looked at, this mechanic, while a good mechanic, doesnt need to be touched (esp with the many other class balances that require more attention than this). The argument that "no other class can do it" is moot as all classes can do things others cannot.

Anywho, thats just my 2 cents. Im out.