Favorite LS so far (spoilers)

Of course it was fun and memorable! I never saw events that brought well qualified commanders together to lead everyone for a common goal! Eg: Marionette and the Knights in lion's arch for unlocking the fight against Scarlet Prime hologram and sabotage her control room! Good memories

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> of course all you can say is whether you actually liked it or not, the same as I can say the opposite.. cos at the end of the day its all subjective.

What I would say is that it's not a binary like/dislike proposition.

I liked LS1 a lot and found it an experience in many ways unmatched by the subsequent seasons. I also disliked Scarlet as a villain and thought a lot of her plotlines were ridiculous.

For me the best thing about LS1 was the way it brought the community together to share the experience and really made Tyria feel like a Living World. Ultimately it wasn't sustainable, but the Battle for Lion's Arch and the Marionette will always be up there in my list of GW2 memories.

LS2 was a well-planned buildup to HoT and a great sequel to the Personal Story.

LS3 gave us what were, at the time, new and interesting maps to explore.

So far I've enjoyed LS4, although I think you have to be a GW1 veteran to fully appreciate a lot of the references. I'm interested to see how the next episode will play out, in terms of showing the massive societal impact on Elona from the end of the last chapter.

> @"AN Other.1960" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > of course all you can say is whether you actually liked it or not, the same as I can say the opposite.. cos at the end of the day its all subjective.

> What I would say is that it's not a binary like/dislike proposition.

> I liked LS1 a lot and found it an experience in many ways unmatched by the subsequent seasons. I also disliked Scarlet as a villain and thought a lot of her plotlines were ridiculous.

> For me the best thing about LS1 was the way it brought the community together to share the experience and really made Tyria feel like a Living World. Ultimately it wasn't sustainable, but the Battle for Lion's Arch and the Marionette will always be up there in my list of GW2 memories.

> LS2 was a well-planned buildup to HoT and a great sequel to the Personal Story.

> LS3 gave us what were, at the time, new and interesting maps to explore.

> So far I've enjoyed LS4, although I think you have to be a GW1 veteran to fully appreciate a lot of the references. I'm interested to see how the next episode will play out, in terms of showing the massive societal impact on Elona from the end of the last chapter.

It's one of the reasons I lost interest in the LS, I don't get the references they are making all the time. It feels rather bland and dull to me, sorry if that offends some people.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!, i'm still meditating about the output of this poll. I think it has been enlightening in general but need to understand better the logical filters to its conclusions.

As a small pet project im adding a new poll about the winner of this one: Living Story 1: Scarlet's War.

Here's the link, please contribute with it:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/54794/what-did-you-liked-more-about-ls1-scarlets-war