Glove Skins & Hair Options

A couple things I would like to see added to the game would be changes to glove skins and and mirroring options

For asymetrical hairstyles, I'd like to be able to left/right mirror the style, so say a bang covers the right eye, mirrored it would instead cover the left.

On gloves, the option to hide individual hands would be amazing!

A glove skin that lets you dye each hand independently would be pretty awesome too.

What got me thinking about this is that I've been having a lot of fun recreating characters from other series in game. Macha from .hack//SIGN would require I be able to dye one hand somehow, and Cybersix could be more accurate if I could mirror the most accurate hairstyle (was pretty awesome that I could be a ranger and have a feline pet that matched Dataseven!).

And to whomever decided to report Cybersix's name, if you see that as inappropriate, that's on you.

Able to Mirror a hair style would be very welcomed even if it required a hairstyle kit to do.

As is we can hide gloves, but not sure if it would be difficult to split the gloves into left/right channels . Thinking it could screw with wardrobe/transmutation.

As for the name, sorry it got reported but someone probably thought you was going for something a bit dirty and didn't get the reference.

The difficulty depends entirely on how they were coded in the first place. If they are already split into left and right models and textures, it wouldn't be too hard, though otherwise it would be a fair bit of work.

I think splitting left and right gloves into two separate clothing pieces (cosmetic right glove, left glove is the actual pair or something) would help eat up transmutation charges, and could be useful. If you can hide one glove, it would be trivial to skin the hands independently.