"Missing" Novelties

I'm really excited about this new feature, but it does feel like a few things were overlooked that seem like they should already be a part of it.

For one thing, two items that really should be in the Toys section, just flat out aren't included:

- Birthday Blaster

- Fancy Winter Crystal Scepter

There could be more, but I haven't come across them yet. It's going to take a while to clean up my inventory across all characters.

For another, the Novelty Wardrobe is visible in the Hero panel, but not as a section in, you know, the Wardrobe section of the bank. (Neither are mount skins atm, come to think of it.) This too, seems like it should just be there as armour, weapons, outfits, minis and gathering tools are included.

And, since we're on the topic of the Wardrobe anyway... could we maybe have a Trophy section for all sorts of random trophies we find through Living Story content, and a Bookshelf for all the books with bits and bobs of Lore that we find the same way?

On the whole though- great new thing! Shiny! My inner Skritt approves.

> @"Red Rozes.8037" said:

> Another novelty item I would love to see added to the wardrobe would be one for account bound endless potions.

thats happening, they just didnt want to delay the release of the novelty tab to convert the massive amount of endless potions they have