Daily area events quest draws people from big bosses fights.

> @"paShadoWn.5723" said:

> It upsets my common sense to see those huge mobs running trivial events while in Silverwastes boss does fails again...

> Solution could be to replace daily events with daily big boss, or remove area requirements so people can do it wherever they want.

One day (maybe two) a month, for 3-4 hours. I think the game (and your sanity) can survive it.

Personally, I just avoid certain maps after reset on those days. For example, DS hardly fails the rest of the time, except when there's a daily for that zone.

> @"paShadoWn.5723" said:

> It upsets my common sense to see those huge mobs running trivial events while in Silverwastes boss does fails again...

> Solution could be to replace daily events with daily big boss, or remove area requirements so people can do it wherever they want.

Negative. ;) These are the only times people actually take the time to do events. I like those dailies. You can do Silverwastes on any other day, no? ;)

Actually, those people doing the daily events only do 4 events on a map and then go elsewhere (for the most part). These dailies are pretty great for bringing activity to otherwise mostly idle maps. Silverwastes is one of the oldest and still lucrative farms, so it generally needs no help to draw in players and succeed.

Also, use lfg to draw in players if your sw instance has entered the meta phase.