Building a Chrono Set.

OlsenSan.2987

Sup guys,

I started playing mesmer after release of Path of Fire and since then I play as mirage, never as chrono. But now I want to build a static fractal group for CM, training CM, since pugs can be very annoying and I have to show Kp's ( So, I was told), I wonder how I can build a good support chrono build with gear that I already have.

Looking into Metabattle, snowcrow, etc. I see many different kind of builds, and they always use different gears with commander's stats, not the same ones, and I wonder if anyone can help me to get the best chrono support commander gear with less cost.

I have a full zojja's armor set from my ele, I have all ascended zerker trinkets, I already got an ascended sword with commander stats and concentration sigil on it, Ascended shield from spec collection and Another ascended zojja's sword. Also I already got 6 leadership runes on my bank.

with that being said. which trinket or which armor pieces should I get or swap stats to get the cap needed for a good support as chrono in commander's stats?

The reason I ask is because I dont know how many trinkets or armor pieces I should have with commander's stats and having in mind all gear I mentioned that I have right now, what would be less cost and less work to get a good set for chrono?

Thanks for any tips and help.

For fractals, you should prefer dT (https://discretize.eu/), since they are a dedicated fractal guild, while snow crows are the go-to for raids.

Now, your build will depend on whether you have the Mist Mobility Potion, and in case you don't, whether you are willing to buy the temporary one every time, or do the recommended fractals to get it. At 150 AR, it provides 15% boon duration, which is very significant. Then, the other thing is whether you are playing the chaos variant, since you will get a lot of % boon duration from Chaotic Persistence.

Looking at the gear you have, you can already get 100% boon duration without investing into new gear. Using the commander sword, Leadership runes and a 100 concentration food of your choice, you get a tiny bit more than 40% boon duration. Then, 33% from the sigil and 15% from the potion for a total of 88%. The last 12% you get from Chaos traitline by having at least 6 boons on you, which is more than easy.

Now, if you don't have the potion, you can get some trinkets from the LW maps. With a commander backpiece, 1 commander ring and Toxic Maintenance Oil, you can cap 100%, as long as you maintain 8 boons, which is very realistic. Still, you can grab 1 more commander trinket, like an amulet, to lower the boon requirement.

Note here that I made my priority spending little to no gold. However, since you mentioned that you are using your ele's zerker armour, it might not be the best choice if you are planning on playing your ele in the future without having to make a new set of armour. I'm saying that mostly because of the Leadership runes, since if you put in a different rune set, you could more easily replace it with Scholar without a big loss, while Leadership runes you would have to farm again. In that case, you could buy a 20% boon duration rune set (Durability or Water), and get more commander trinkets.

> @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> Note here that I made my priority spending little to no gold. However, since you mentioned that you are using your ele's zerker armour, it might not be the best choice if you are planning on playing your ele in the future without having to make a new set of armour. I'm saying that mostly because of the Leadership runes, since if you put in a different rune set, you could more easily replace it with Scholar without a big loss, while Leadership runes you would have to farm again. In that case, you could buy a 20% boon duration rune set (Durability or Water), and get more commander trinkets.

I will probably farm ele gear again. Mesmer is my main, and I dont play my ele that much. The only thing my ele will be missing for now is the armor, and I will probably slowly craft them or wait to get lucky in fractals what I have been very lucky lately.