Dwarven Ruin Dungeon

DrMatt.9408

I've done it, was literally one of the first thigns I stumbled on my exploration tour on the second map by accident, cause I felt down at a place while riding on my Springer around, when I saw I was close a Vista I hadn't seen yet and when I fell down there, I thought directly - ok, what have i found he, some kind of hidden ruins? Awesome

And then I directly made the whole thing and discovered on that tour also treasure with that I unlocked some new dwarven weapon skins which belonged to Collection Achievements and also a kind of mysterious room, which leads into the chest chambers which you have to reach to its end for other achievements, but you have to play each tiem you want to enter 1 Gold Entry Fee and you have each room a 50:50 chance of gettign put back to the start.. so its an obvious luck based gold sink also ...

I always wished and proposed that GW2 should provide also more Zelda like Dungeons, be it as part of the world exploration, be it as actualyl real "Solo Dungeons" that are personal instances as part eventually of the story of the game. Anet could rework for that for exampel all the original GW1 dungeons and its ruins of them as Dungeons.

Would so love to see them back in GW2, but just different this time, as naturally 250 years have passed...

the runestone "puzzle" was no puzzle at all, its just 4 closed doors and each of them requires 1 runestone more to open them and whenever you enter another of those doors, in the sections behind them wil lyou always find all the next runestones you need to open with them the next door.

Howve,r this kind of hidden mini dungeon is in some aspects also realyl annoying

1= The aggro of the enemies, especially the destroyers and spiders there is really makign you quickly angry, as you feel like being constantly under attack....

2= The Spider Room there with its Net walls and its countless of spiders there everywhere that keep you always in "attack mode", so that you cant switch mounts (what you have to to reach the rune stones and the weapon parts for the collection achievements) is seriously one of the most annoying places in the game, I have ever been into >.>