A Legend In The Flesh

I have been trying to get the shoulder recipes for over a week now. Every time since I started the collection 2 weeks ago have not seen them. This week her spot in Desolation I have been to every day and twice so far she's had the Helms. How long do I have to wait to get the shoulder recipes I need to finish the collection?

Reward tracks are your optional solution. I mention this bc so many pve-only players dismiss them out of hand yet they make so many of the harder to find or grind items SO much easier to get than they are in pve. Big rewards with little risk, just have to take that tiny first step . . .

> @"Winterlight.2581" said:

> I have been trying to get the shoulder recipes for over a week now. Every time since I started the collection 2 weeks ago have not seen them. This week her spot in Desolation I have been to every day and twice so far she's had the Helms. How long do I have to wait to get the shoulder recipes I need to finish the collection?

I was complaining about a similar issue with the collection just a few months ago. It _is_ random. I had the same item three or four days in a row, while waiting for a different one (the last one that was missing in my collection).