Gem Purchase Issues - Aug/Sep 2018

System

> Me and my wife are trying buy gems as well. When I confirmed the gem purchase, it brings me back to gem amount selection screen. Been trying several times now. Dunno what's happening. Please accept my money, Anet. I already sent a ticket, btw.

Having the same exact issue, about to send support ticket now.

Same here, can't buy, get an error again and again. Opened ticket too.

But several days ago everything was okay. Maybe ANet will prolong keys sale or an give opportunity to buy them with the sale price later for those who opened ticket. Because it is damn funny: I want to give money, but they refuse it :/

@"Gaile Gray.6029"

> @"Harial.6753" said:

> Yeah, i'm having the same issue right now hopefully they will fix it soon... i won't even bother on sending a ticket because i don't think it will help at all but...✌ please Anet i just want to give you guys my money... fix this!

> :confused:

I made a contact with CS and they solved my problem in 9 hours.

Everything works now ✌

> @"Rihar.3465" said:

> > @"Harial.6753" said:

> > Yeah, i'm having the same issue right now hopefully they will fix it soon... i won't even bother on sending a ticket because i don't think it will help at all but...✌ please Anet i just want to give you guys my money... fix this!

> > :confused:

>

> I made a contact with CS and they solved my problem in 9 hours.

> Everything works now ✌

humm Aright i'll give it a shot thanks for the update :) hopefully they fix mine as well