I feel for you Necro players

Wisdom.4712

> @"Asum.4960" said:

> At least Reaper has the damage now (in PvP Modes) to compensate somewhat for it's squishiness, but especially in the open nature of WvW and with Pewpew Souldbeast, Deadeye and.. well anything else that runs around with a ranged weapon, you are just a free kill as Necro for anyone who isn't completely incompetent with it, and it will probably always stay that way.

> No matter how fun Necromancer is, whenever you meet one of those specs, and they are plenty, it's incredibly frustrating to just be killed in 3-5 seconds from 1200-1500 range, with not a single "oh kitten" skill to press on the entire class that could do anything to save you or even win the fight.

> If they are not stupid enough to engage you in melee for some reason, you can't win.

> That said, Reaper is really fun now if they decide to do exactly that, even though that still relies entirely on just bursting the opponent down which generally only works because people are clueless about how to avoid key Necromancer skills, be it Soul Spiral, or Desert Shroud before that.

Deadeye might be problematic, but my pvp soulbeast build goes about 60/40 vs scourge and 40/60 vs reaper 1v1. If you chase us you catch us eventually, and shroud/shield gives plenty of sustain. Maybe I could do better with a build set up to counter them specificly, but there will be 3 or 4 other classes to deal with in the match.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic