billed 3x for 1 purchase, cant get refund due to 30 days policy (solved)

i have received everything promised

currently the only issue i have in mind is the future purchase ban some of you mentioned. the email didnt mention it so i dont know really, i dont plan to ask them. their email does say its technically still a refund because i was the one who made three purchases within minutes, although usually the system shouldnt allow and register. i dont remember exactly what i clicked when i purchased, but i dont think i purchased 3x, and i assume i really didnt because i only got 1 invoice email

so the end i guess

> @"Ellieanna.5027" said:

> > @"Fremtid.3528" said:

> > Some people don't sit on their banks/paypals/where they spend their money etc counting every cent they've spent because they can afford not to, maybe he didn't realize until a few weeks later and then submitted a ticket and then when he got through the extremely long backlogged queue of tickets anet was like /nupe? I mean, why assume, why not ask? Either way he shouldn't be responsible for three copies of the games unless he's received three key codes, and activated all three. Surely there are ways to check this, there's no excuse for the type of customer service he's gotten.

>

> It wasn't a few weeks, it was over 60 days. That's almost 8 weeks. That is a long time to not check your accounts.

> And just because you don't need to count every cent doesn't mean you shouldn't look at all your statements at least once a month. How else are you going to realize say someone stole your credit card and was making purchases you didn't authorize.

> Or say a charge shows up on your cell phone bill you didn't know about?

> I can go on with examples as to why you could check bills and statements.

>

> It's not about ensuring you don't go broke, it's also to make sure mistakes don't happen.

Yes, but the queue is so long for tickets atm let's say he didn't check for a month and then he filed a ticket it could have very well taken them a month to get back to him. I'm glad it got resolved for him though.