How do you handle dead eyes

Tehologist.5841

Sneak gyro reveal helps me but good deadeye time their elite well. If I know ones around I'll throw the sneak gyro thrn wait for it to fire, toolbelt pull and burst. Normally forces them to reset/heal... If I get lucky with cooldowns, I can reveal to add a bit more hurt then fingers crossed, they melt.

Against good teefs there's a lot of move/counter move but DE bangwagoners who aren't as good at just being teef make it easier.

In real life the mortar is usually the go to anti sniper weapon, because it allows indirect fire and the blast (and shrapnel) can cover the entire sniper's nest and then some.

Now unfortunately, in GW2 the guy, who designed the mortar kit gave it 1500 range, the same as a deadeye rifle. This means you risk entering the deadeye's range, but you should be able to catch the deadeye in the blast radius (180 - 240), once you got a rough idea where the deadeye might be.

If the mortar kit allows indirect fire, you may be able to hit the deadeye from cover, which could negate the unblockable shots.

The other anti sniper weapons in modern warfare are tanks using high explosive grenades, vehicles with anti aircraft guns and close air support, but Tyria lacks CAS and charr tanks are not there, when you really need them.

> @"Castigator.3470" said:

> In real life the mortar is usually the go to anti sniper weapon, because it allows indirect fire and the blast (and shrapnel) can cover the entire sniper's nest and then some.

> Now unfortunately, in GW2 the guy, who designed the mortar kit gave it 1500 range, the same as a deadeye rifle. This means you risk entering the deadeye's range, but you should be able to catch the deadeye in the blast radius (180 - 240), once you got a rough idea where the deadeye might be.

> If the mortar kit allows indirect fire, you may be able to hit the deadeye from cover, which could negate the unblockable shots.

>

> The other anti sniper weapons in modern warfare are tanks using high explosive grenades, vehicles with anti aircraft guns and close air support, but Tyria lacks CAS and charr tanks are not there, when you really need them.

Don't worry, with the powercreep in the last 2 expansions, I expect our next elite spec will be a literal tank.