Equipment Tracker Bug

Shadi's Shopping List gives hints to each item. I was able to get the sword killing a djinn. The clue for the helm really needs reworking as I was checking the caves under the waterfall... The boots are definitely bugged. The skritt you need to kill doesn't give anything. Several of us killed him over and over. I have not tried looking for the rest yet.

• 2 weeks later...

> @Briars.1425 said:

> i got it out of order just fine, however it bugged out on my Open Skies: Elon Riverlands progress and didnt give me the rune

Same here. Collected here gear, completed the achievement for doing it and got the mastery point, but no Golash the Rune of Honor which is need for the griffon mastery,

> @Aerinndis.2730 said:

> I completed the equipment achievement first and got the mastery point for that. When completing the Open Skies: Elon Riverlands I had to go back to Shadi and you get a conversation option that you found all her equipment and she gives you the rune then. It doesn't automatically drop.

I did that. I went through all the dialogue options but still, no rune for me :(

The skritt doesn't automatically give you the item, it's rng but in his case it's a 50/50 chance, you either get it or you don't. When you talk to Shadi there's an entirely separate dialogue from the normal one after giving her the equipment and getting the MP, only then do you get the Rune(well, not really the rune, it just shows up in the Achievement, at least that's how I got it, not an actual item to get rid of).

> @Zaklex.6308 said:

> The skritt doesn't automatically give you the item, it's rng but in his case it's a 50/50 chance, you either get it or you don't. When you talk to Shadi there's an entirely separate dialogue from the normal one after giving her the equipment and getting the MP, only then do you get the Rune(well, not really the rune, it just shows up in the Achievement, at least that's how I got it, not an actual item to get rid of).

I figured the skritt was on cooldown which was why I could not get anything from him initially in spite of fighting him over and over. When I came back after collecting the other items on the list there was no one around and I immediately got it once he was defeated so I suspect a cooldown mechanic in place. The dialogue branch was not obvious with Shadi to get the rune but I sort of remember it was on or near the bottom of the options and it lead to telling her you had all her armor and she then gave teh rune to me. The dialogue should be clearer since some of us completed this long before we had to go back to get the rune later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...