Change Skills Question

Groman.8692

Been away from the game for a few years and came back to start a Revenant character. Got him to level 8 and decided to use one of those level 20 boosters. Worked fine and used some of the Hero points into the legendary skills. On the skill bar when I try and change skills only three Dwarf skills are available even though I added some from the other trees. Check my other previous toons and change skills works fine on them. Used one of my level 50 boosters on this same character, filled out the four legendary skills in training and still cannot add

any skills other than three Dwarf ones to keys 7-9. No other skills even show up, not even the greyed out ones. Looks like a bug but maybe I did something wrong which is why I'm posting here. Could delete the character, start a new one and level boost from the beginning. Checked the forums for a similar problem and could not find any. Thanks in advance!

> @"Groman.8692" said:

> Been away from the game for a few years and came back to start a Revenant character. Got him to level 8 and decided to use one of those level 20 boosters. Worked fine and used some of the Hero points into the legendary skills. On the skill bar when I try and change skills only three Dwarf skills are available even though I added some from the other trees. Check my other previous toons and change skills works fine on them. Used one of my level 50 boosters on this same character, filled out the four legendary skills in training and still cannot add

> any skills other than three Dwarf ones to keys 7-9. No other skills even show up, not even the greyed out ones. Looks like a bug but maybe I did something wrong which is why I'm posting here. Could delete the character, start a new one and level boost from the beginning. Checked the forums for a similar problem and could not find any. Thanks in advance!

Revanants 7,8, 9, and i believe their 0 skill are locked to the legendary they are currently channeling thus they are not allowed to have skills from other legendarys.