new currency amount for coalescense

Tora.7214

those who have allready defeated bosses in the new raid and gotten the one currency must have noticed, for those than dont; in the description of the new currency (Legendary Divination) it has written that they are used as one of the ingredients for the legendary ring Coalescense, since this is a item that drops from all bosses, i asume you would need a certain amount to use for the ring (otherwise it would be too easy). anyone that has obtained both the precursor ring and a legendary divination from the new raid could test this out? just go to the forge and put both items on 2 of the mystic forge slots, the forge should recognize the ring recipe and point out how many are needed for the legendary

You can't throw either item in the mystic forge currently. So unless it's either crafted (which I sincerely doubt) or it magically unlocks the ability to be able to be used in the mystic forge after the first collection, I don't think it's possible to make the ring currently. In the same token considering it's not here yet, I also very much doubt they want us to sit on enough insights right now at this very moment. My bets are on it taking 250 insights whenever it is added in a future patch.

Gotta say if a dev is reading this it would have been nice to have some information regarding the legendary ring. I'm all for mysteries and us having to figure things out ourselves, but sometimes it's hard to see if information is withheld for those reasons or if we are getting our hopes up and end up searching in vain.