Is the Legendary Ring Coalescence actually craftable right now?

Sutepun.9450

once you completed all 3 legendary armor sets for 750 LI, they just pile up aswell.

so i don't really see a difference to the ring, except we probably won't need 750 LD :smiley:

maybe we will be able to sell LD for LI as its already possible to do the other way round and with magnetite shards/gaeting crystals.

> @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> once you completed all 3 legendary armor sets for 750 LI, they just pile up aswell.

> so i don't really see a difference to the ring, except we probably won't need 750 LD :smiley:

>

> maybe we will be able to sell LD for LI as its already possible to do the other way round and with magnetite shards/gaeting crystals.

I'll be curious if we'll be able to craft more than 1 ring. And also if we'd be able to equip two at the same time.

> @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> > Aurora was gated behind LS maps.

> >

> > With Coalescence we would have everything taken care of:

> > legendary armor: HoT raids

> > aurora: LS3

> > coalescence: LS4 + PoF raids

> >

> > another possibility would be coalescence just needing PoF + its raids and we get something else (maybe a legendary amulet?) for LS4.

>

> Aurora had nothing to do with any raids. Since the ring started in raids, it will be finished there, much like the Envoy. If they want to release a legendary tied to LS4 maps, they'll do it with a new one. There are still one accessory, one ring and the amulet slot to fill.

Hopefully more. I'd rather they went for multiple options for slots, so people would have a choice.

> @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > @"Feanor.2358" said:

> > > @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> > > Aurora was gated behind LS maps.

> > >

> > > With Coalescence we would have everything taken care of:

> > > legendary armor: HoT raids

> > > aurora: LS3

> > > coalescence: LS4 + PoF raids

> > >

> > > another possibility would be coalescence just needing PoF + its raids and we get something else (maybe a legendary amulet?) for LS4.

> >

> > Aurora had nothing to do with any raids. Since the ring started in raids, it will be finished there, much like the Envoy. If they want to release a legendary tied to LS4 maps, they'll do it with a new one. There are still one accessory, one ring and the amulet slot to fill.

>

> Hopefully more. I'd rather they went for multiple options for slots, so people would have a choice.

Yea, but I expect to see full coverage fist.

> @"Hyrai.8720" said:

> once you completed all 3 legendary armor sets for 750 LI, they just pile up aswell.

> so i don't really see a difference to the ring, except we probably won't need 750 LD :smiley:

>

> maybe we will be able to sell LD for LI as its already possible to do the other way round and with magnetite shards/gaeting crystals.

No no no. You are free to make as many legendary armor sets as you want. Legendary armor is convenient if you have the money, and so some people make more than 3, especially because many experienced raiders have at least 1 of each class. There is an infinite sink for LI. If we can not make more than one ring, there is literally nothing to do with LD after you make the ring.