Mythwright Gambit [Feedback]

Talindra.4958

This wing is very _fun_ to play, very light thematically speaking and overall much more enjoyable than w5. If it takes easier encounters for them to develop more stuff like w6 I say go for it and go wild on challenge motes to those who want challenge. Wing 5 is just about OK difficulty but on the other hand everything is presented so heavily and the mechanics are difficult partially because they are frustrating and RNG oriented.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"maxwelgm.4315" said:

> This wing is very _fun_ to play, very light thematically speaking and overall much more enjoyable than w5. If it takes easier encounters for them to develop more stuff like w6 I say go for it and go wild on challenge motes to those who want challenge. Wing 5 is just about OK difficulty but on the other hand everything is presented so heavily and the mechanics are difficult partially because they are frustrating and RNG oriented.

I think the difficulty delta between normal raids and CMs should be higher than now though (and worth repeating). There are few CMs which feel significantly harder than the normal version currently. Dhuum vs Dhuum CM is in a good spot.

I think dhuum was one ppl spent most time on for first kill ... If we remember teapot 26hours wasn't it trying the first kill lol that's huge gap compared to qadim. I can't say much about qadim just yet as I'm still not good with it ?? and I haven't done qadim CM yet (don't feel like pugging it though) anyone making a static for qadim cm in EU pls pm me.