Jahai Keep point of interest.

> @"Andy.5981" said:

> I suspect this is the Fortress Courtyard point of interest. If it is there are two ways

>

> 1) Do the first part of the story - you end up at the point of interest at the end

> 2) Do the Race that takes place in the Fortress.. You can reach the point of interest that way too.

Do you know where the volatile magic collection vendor is at next the the way point towards the southeast area of the map known as Yatendi Village? Just north of the way point is a waterfall and directly east of the waterfall is Jahai Keep, and a PoI in it. It's an area at the farthest eastern side of the map.

Thanks for the help though.

> @"Andy.5981" said:

> I suspect this is the Fortress Courtyard point of interest. If it is there are two ways

>

> 1) Do the first part of the story - you end up at the point of interest at the end

> 2) Do the Race that takes place in the Fortress.. You can reach the point of interest that way too.

I just did the race in the Temple and got the PoI just as you said. Got my first map completion done. Thanks again for the help.

This race needs to be on a global timer. I've been trying to do this for days on several characters and I can't find a race due to the spotty and instanced timer. If it's REQUIRED for map completion, it needs to be something you can reliably do. I've run 12 characters through map completion and all of them are now parked at the entrance praying for race so they can finish.

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> This race needs to be on a global timer. I've been trying to do this for days on several characters and I can't find a race due to the spotty and instanced timer. If it's REQUIRED for map completion, it needs to be something you can reliably do. I've run 12 characters through map completion and all of them are now parked at the entrance praying for race so they can finish.

You can reliably run the story.