Revenant Weapon's Stat's Prefix

Dace.8173

So I'm almost done crafting both Mistcleaver and Mistrender. The stats that I can choose for it are Celestial, Crusader, and Trailblazer's. Am I wrong in thinking those really aren't useful stats for a Revenant? When I use the mace and axe it is typically in condi builds so I was thinking I'm going to need to use the Mystic Forge to swap in a new set of prefix stats but I was wondering would a power based stats be more useful (there for Zojja) or would taking a condi based stats be better, such as Verata?

Trailblazers are strobg condi stats but only for more WvW stuff. You outlast your enemy and chip em down with condis.

Atm best condi stats for PvE are vipers and Grieving probably going second if you take the right runes&sigills for condi duration.

For power its berserker or marauder if you want to have a bit more health.

Swords, staff and hammer is power.

Mace and axe are condi. Swords can be used as somewhat hybridish weapons with abyssal chill. Atm my weaponset for my condi build is sw/a and m/sw.

Note that grieving is better for open PvE than vipers but vipers is meta for group content.

At present, I don't have inscriptions for Viper and Grieving stats so I had considered using Sinister for now. A question on Viper, there are two types of Viper inscriptions you can get, one that has Condi Duration and one that has Expertise. Which of the two is better? I know Expertise affects Condi Duration but is it better to just go with a straight Condi Duration bonus over Expertise?

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> I think you are mixing up something. Expertise -increases- condi duration. It is the only stat that does it.

>

> Viper is condition damage and power damage major, and precision and expertise minor.

I figured out what it was. The inscription for the Exotic Viper gear gives you Condi Damage and Power and then Condi Duration and Precision and the Viper inscription for Ascended gear is Condi Damage and Power and then Expertise and Precision.