Game logs in fine. But website rejects login details.

Hi, this seems to be a bit of an odd problem. My Husband can log into his game JUST fine, but when he tries to log into the website it tells him his account does not exist or his login info is wrong. (I'm not asking you to give me details of his stuff i know them anyway as we play side by side all the time but i know you can't for legal reasons)

But it seems odd. His log in details work perfectly fine on the game client but when he tries to log into the website to edit details on his account it acts like he has no account or tells him his login details are wrong when he is using the exact same ones he uses on the game client. Is there a way to fix this error please?

Also asking for game serial code to update your password is a bit draft, because frankly we get it once in an e-mail and for a fair number of us that was a VERY long time ago and has LONG since been deleted, there should be another way for us to view this on our accounts not just that one off e-mail, also for resetting account passwords there should be OTHER steps we can take to reset them, because the whole Serial code thing is a bit outdated now guys.

> @"Ok I Did It.2854" said:

> What site are you trying to log into to change your account password, i cant remember it asking for a serial code when changing, but its been awhile, the official site for changing account info is

>

> https://account.arena.net/login

This website we are using to talk on the forums with. (this website we are using at this time right now.)