Unpopular Opinion: Requiem Light armor set is just Meh.

Astrolicus.3716

TBH I too feel some parts of the light armor are -eh, namely the chest and pants, the strings on the chest make it look "average", as in too similar to previous designs dropping for low level normies, I don't wanna look average like that, as for the pants they are ok, just... ok. I'm personally using just the shoulder piece because of the aura effect and the fact that I was already mix matching a fiery-armor look on my Asura.

As for the medium, well... it's the usual armor that isn't for engineers at all, kind of isn't for rangers either, I mean you may like the leather parts but then again we have those already; looks barely ok in a thief theme. I guess it could be kind of nice to have on a Sylvari medium armor user though.

I honestly think they put much more effort into the heavy armor, though I can understand that it looks a bit too similar to other armors, especially its chest, it may be because we have so many armor chests looking alike though, the other parts look original enough to have their place, I think.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic