can some one post

robert.3475

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"bigo.9037" said:

> >

> >

> > my build is in description. great dmg, high boon duration with lots of quickness and superspeed.

>

> Very nice gameplay! Good reflexes and mechanics. There's a few things I would've done differently but overall, solid job. Dodged the stealth mesmer burst at the start, didn't hit the FC at the end, etc. etc.

>

> If I were to point out one or two things:

>

> 1. You leaped INTO scourge sewage a few times. Just be careful because you had low cooldowns. In one of the fights towards the middle of the video, a durability proc giving you resistance stopped you from taking a decent amount of damage. Against scourges, I would kite more and stay out of range of their shades.

> 2. When a warrior swaps to greatsword, he's probably going to whirlwind once he gets close to you. Watch out for the weapon swap and get ready to dodge or gs3. I saw you used gs4 when a warrior swapped to gs. Unfortunately, our block only negates the first tick of damage from whirlwind and you get rooted during the counterattack animation, thus eating the rest of the damage from the whirl. So, again, using a dodge or gs3 is a safe way of avoiding it. Personally, I save gs3 for mobility unless I have no more dodges left.

>

> Also, I see you changed your build! Much better than the previous iteration. Even then, I would still argue that both of the builds I linked are better stat-wise. The first build, of course, is the best out of the bunch. If we do the math comparing [my first build](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnUqAtsgN8Ce8CctglJBLP3GcPuNBgH3E4JIcB+YlMt3A-jlCEQBOUZA82f4BXCgtoEMKKxc3DA0FAgjAgUUakIVK8n6KBAOAO/8M/8AzP/8zP/8d98nf+5nf+5nf+5lCQPtWA-w) to [your current build](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnUqAlsgN8Ce8CctglJB7JIcB+YNBgGwEIP3GcPulI93A-jlyHABffJAWTXQ7qBonKFA8EAUSpTPKjYSJY47PgoqKzDCA+8Ar+VVVVSBUlSL-w):

>

> - Over 10 hits at 2601 power and 50% critical chance, I would hit for 13666 damage. (917 * 1.9807 * 5 + 917 * 5)

> - Over 10 hits at 2331 power and 63% critical chance, you would hit for 13694 damage. (822 * 2.11 * 6 + 822 * 4)

>

> As you can see, we do the same amount of damage but my build is significantly more tanky with 500 more armor and 3k more health.

well aware of everything you mention but can't play perfect every time lol. I made lots of mistakes in these clips but I use them anyway because the outcome was good hah. also quickness on GS/WI burst just looks too good so I wouldn't throw away a clip with that even if I played not so good the rest of the clip it happened in. but yeah, already well aware of what I did wrong lol

yeah statwise it's true but I honestly don't care xd until I meet someone I just CANNOT beat ( which has not really happened yet) I'll stick with these stats just cuz.