Requiem Armor / Mist-Entangled Items Issues [merged]

MissCee.1295

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've followed up this problem with two GMs on the support system, and since they've told me that they're gathering information I suggest that anyone with this problem (or a similar one) also submit a ticket, so hopefully we can have this problem fixed soon and we can go on and get our shiny armor and be happy.

Same problem for myself: stuck with the Village Head Azi. I've been doing the collection as a Revenant and Guardian (mainly the former), so have been selecting the heavy options each time. I've completed her heart a couple of times with both characters over the last couple of days. No option to get the Mist-Entangled Item.

Edit: Fingers-crossed it will be fixed permanently with the Festival Patch coming today/tomorrow.

I don't think they even realize it's a bug especially since the anet dev's comment "Did you complete the renown heart for that vendor? All of the renown heart vendors in Jahai Bluffs sell the Mist Entangled Item, but only if you're on that step of the collection and you've completed the renown heart for that vendor." Might as well just say "Did you try turning it off and on again?"

Please everyone submit bug reports + with screens.

> @"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:

> Did you complete the renown heart for that vendor? All of the renown heart vendors in Jahai Bluffs sell the Mist Entangled Item, but only if you're on that step of the collection and you've completed the renown heart for that vendor.

The item is not for sale at the heart vendor. Done numerous dailies in hopes it might appear. It is not there, I'm stuck at 13/21. Submitted numerous bug reports with screens. I guess It'll be the next LS in 3+ months before this is even recognized. sigh.

> @"SnowHawk.3615" said:

> I don't think they even realize it's a bug especially since the anet dev's comment "Did you complete the renown heart for that vendor? All of the renown heart vendors in Jahai Bluffs sell the Mist Entangled Item, but only if you're on that step of the collection and you've completed the renown heart for that vendor." Might as well just say "Did you try turning it off and on again?"

> Please everyone submit bug reports + with screens.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" any chance of an update on this issue? before yesterday's patch the tickets went silent, and the problem persists

hmm, seems like something has updated somehow. even though i've never been able to buy the mist-entangled item from Azi, I went back to durmond priory and spoke to Ely and was able to buy the other 3 items i had (it's acting like i do have the mist item) and now i finally have the Historic Gloves.

> @"Deathmortus.7852" said:

> @"Necotine.4398" : I try what you said and it didn't work for me...

sorry @"Deathmortus.7852" i was hoping it would work for others. Hopefully Anet can respond at some point. last response I've seen was 20 Sept. So nearly a month later and nothing. Anet please provide some assistance to those that are bugged still.