[Path of Fire] Problem with specialization collection and a question about it

Beelphagor.3420

Hello, I unlocked the spellbreaker collection long ago. Later I was playing with my thief and did a bounty and I looted an accessory (Mordant Crescent Pommel) which is needed for the Silence of a Thousand Years' collection. The "problem" is the accessory is soul bound on acquire, so is bound to my thief rather than my warrior. The question is: If a delete or salvage the accessory from my thief, will I be able to loot it again with my warrior by doing that bounty?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

As people have said, it doesn't matter which of your characters the items are account-bound to.

You may still consider trying to spread them out if you actually have any intent to use the items, but otherwise, you can feel free to get them on any character and then dispose of them once you've received credit for the collection.

Thanks for the answers. As you have said there is actually no problem at all, unless you are a perfectionist who thinks that a hero worthy of his name should pull his/her weight and collect the item by him/herself, so the item "belongs" to him/her.

All in all, it's kind of weird that this happens this way. In HoT, weapon specialization items were soul bound on equip, not in acquire. I don't understand the change.

> @"Beelphagor.3420" said:

> All in all, it's kind of weird that this happens this way. In HoT, weapon specialization items were soul bound on equip, not in acquire. I don't understand the change.

Sure but this didn't matter in HoT either. I distinctly remember my second Treasure Mushroom kill giving me 6-7 of the same collection item, just with a different description/name for the different collections. Also you could collect most of the stuff with the same character just killing different monsters. Only map and adventure stuff was connected to your profession.