Chrono's Alacrity

Kilrik.6320

From what I've seen mirage is currently the most ideal, but upon renewed interest in my mes, I still enjoy chrono more than mirage. That said, I am rusty as hell with the class and realized still somewhat ignorant concerning alacrity. I understand that alacrity affects weapon skills, utility skills and even the professional mechanic skills(f's); however, I was wondering if the great mes collective would know if alacrity affects the weapon skills recharge of the inactive swap weapon?

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.

> Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

> @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.

> > Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

>

> Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

> @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.

> > > Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

> >

> > Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

>

> How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

No, only proper cooldowns.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > > I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.

> > > > Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

> > >

> > > Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

> >

> > How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

>

> No, only proper

what about the cool down from swapping weapons?

> @"alchemist.6851" said:

> > @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > > @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > > > > @"Yannir.4132" said:

> > > > > I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.

> > > > > Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

> > > >

> > > > Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

> > >

> > > How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

> >

> > No, only proper

>

> what about the cool down from swapping weapons?

Certainly not.