My Warrior Specialization Overhaul.

DanAlcedo.3281

Hi!

Edit: Label , ICD´s and Trait Changes after feedback.

Edit2: Fixed a Label Bug

I was always not very happy with the Warrior Specializations and the Traits they provide.

Often you had no Choice which Traits to pick.

Be it, that one Trait is simply to overpowered or that 2 of the 3 Choices to nothing for your build.

Sometimes even all 3 choices.

Or that Specializations lacked Focus.

Traits that synergies with each other are all over the Place.

**So my Goals in this Overhaul are:**

1. Remove useless/never used Traits.

2. Creating possible Choice

3. Bringing Traits together that synergies with each other.

**Notes**

• Powercreep is not intended.

• Numbers are only there to show how the Trait could work.

• Numbers can be changed.

Would love some input from my fellow Warriors.

https://imgur.com/a/jXannD3

Some good changes, but some weird ones as well. The one that stands out for me as weird is moving Shield Master to Tactics, and Burning Arrows to Defense? That change by itself would really hurt the Core GS/Axe-SH spec that is accessible right now to all players, not having SM would only push the spec even further down. I feel its important to have a strong core Warrior spec as a baseline, and to be the jumping off point for more aggressive builds, and newer players.

> @"sneakytails.5629" said:

> Some good changes, but some weird ones as well. The one that stands out for me as weird is moving Shield Master to Tactics, and Burning Arrows to Defense? That change by itself would really hurt the Core GS/Axe-SH spec that is accessible right now to all players, not having SM would only push the spec even further down. I feel its important to have a strong core Warrior spec as a baseline, and to be the jumping off point for more aggressive builds, and newer players.

>

>

>

Oops. The labels are wrong.

Defence got switched with Tactics.

Some decent changes but some others probably need moved around a little bit, I'd like to see say the tactics line changed around a bit, I'd like to see the ability to actually have a full support warrior, but with shouts and battle standard now competing with each other it becomes difficult. Probably roll shrug it off into vigorous shouts and move battle standard to master tier. Also banners need reworked at least make battle standard actually work with its own trait, probably make banners have reduced CD from the trait too. Probably move phalanx back up to grandmaster and remove some of it's nerfs. Then you'd have to make a new master tier trait something that plays off of burning arrows, and powerful synergy. Lastly your inspiring presence and revivers might you have being the same exact thing?

On my reasoning on why move the traits the way I'm thinking it plays off of what they've been doing for elite specs. 1 line powers you/allies up(empowered, empower allies, PS), 1 line is for more damage(burning arrows, new trait tbd, powerful synergy(but combos need to be reworked across the board they aren't nearly the factor they used to be)), and lastly a support line (quick breathing, inspiring battle standard, and vigorous shouts).

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> Some decent changes but some others probably need moved around a little bit, I'd like to see say the tactics line changed around a bit, I'd like to see the ability to actually have a full support warrior, but with shouts and battle standard now competing with each other it becomes difficult. Probably roll shrug it off into vigorous shouts and move battle standard to master tier. Also banners need reworked at least make battle standard actually work with its own trait, probably make banners have reduced CD from the trait too. Probably move phalanx back up to grandmaster and remove some of it's nerfs. Then you'd have to make a new master tier trait something that plays off of burning arrows, and powerful synergy. Lastly your inspiring presence and revivers might you have being the same exact thing?

>

> On my reasoning on why move the traits the way I'm thinking it plays off of what they've been doing for elite specs. 1 line powers you/allies up(empowered, empower allies, PS), 1 line is for more damage(burning arrows, new trait tbd, powerful synergy(but combos need to be reworked across the board they aren't nearly the factor they used to be)), and lastly a support line (quick breathing, inspiring battle standard, and vigorous shouts).

Rolling shrug it off into Vigorous shouts is a good idea.

My version of Phalanx has the effect that it grants Might on Combi finisher.

So with the combo Burning Longbow -> Phalanx -> Powerfull Synergy you stack Might by shooting through Firefields and stack AoE might.

It would also be good for solo Mightstacking on a Openworld Condi Longbow build.

I will update my Version of the Warrior Traits with every feedback i get.