GEFORCE NOW: Official alternative to play on low spec MAC

Hello!

I searched though the forums but couldn't find anything related to the GEFORCE NOW service.

I played on a 2015 Macbook Air, usually at -15 fps. It made the game hard to enjoy, and some events simply impossible to play. However, I signed in to the GEFORCE beta a few months ago, and I received my invitation not long ago. GEFORCE Now is a NVIDIA service that allows you to stream games on the NVIDIA servers. It's actually pretty good! I haven't had any issues. I have a 60 MB optical fiber connection, so ping or mouse lag are almost imperceptible. I can play at 30+ fps at medium and high settings which is impossible when you have a low spec machine, specially a Mac. It allows you have the best GW2 experience no matter the machine you're playing with.

And it's a free beta! I recommend you try to top-in to the beta if you don't have a high end Mac. Its also available for Windows. You may have to wait a few weeks to receive the invite, but it's really worth it. Also, the more people use the GW2 GEFORCE NOW client, the better support and optimization it will receive. I leave the link to the official site so you can learn more about the service, minimal requirements, etc.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-now/

I haven't had any issues, but if you use the service and have issues with the game, this also may be a good place to start a discussion

• 2 months later...

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> If you follow the link, and go to 'Games', you will find Guild Wars 2 under 'G'.

>

> Good luck.

Thanks!, tried and it works great, i can set all graphic settings to max, btw i used the same settings of my PC and the result is quite the same, a little bit better, seems incredible to be able to play with a little box :D I just had to change my corsair mouse for a razer naga due to an incompatibility of the scimitar with android, the corsair keyboard works perfectly