Team ArenaNet and Extra Life 2018

• ArenaNet Staff

#GuildWars2 community, you got us to $60,000 for #ExtraLife2018! THANK YOU ALL!

We're not done yet, though! We have two more hours left and we have a surprise! This is a still image from a music video we made with the #GuildWars2 audio team. Get us to $65,000 by donating to #TeamArenaNet at https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.team&teamID=41864 and we'll release the full video on twitch.tv/guildwars2 ! #ForTheKids![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027239/uploads/editor/m3/fcdhqcp1m08l.jpg "")

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"JustTrogdor.7892" said:

> > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > So, anyone else got the Tonic yet? I haven't =/

>

> I don't think they have been sent out yet. My guess is they will probably add the other rewards Monday. I think everyone went home to get some sleep for the rest of the weekend. :D

I am actually thinkin for tuesday. Halloween ends and we get a "mini update" with gemstore AND extra life rewards. Then again I could be wrong

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all, sorry for the slow reply, I've been a tiny bit punchy and slow. :D

I've been in contact with the devs working on the in-game rewards on all fronts, and the people who are handling the karma and tonic are working on it. This one takes a bit longer because before firing off the in-game mails they had to wait for me to tell them how much karma and whether or not to include the tonic. I did that after the event ended today, then they were able to start setting it up and compiling a list of who to send it to.

That will obviously take a bit, but TLDR look for the in-game mail on Monday. In the meantime, enjoy the in-game buffs!

Hi Rubi. Could you please ask Maclaine to upload the SAB "level loading" music to ANet's SoundCloud?

I heard this tune (

) being played a lot during the 24h Extra Life stream.

This is the only SAB track that hasn't been uploaded to the soundcloud, and the stream is where I heard the full length version of this track for the first time (the SAB level loading screen never takes that long, so we never get to hear the full tune ingame).

Thanks.

> @"Cronos.6532" said:

> Wow, ArenaNet raised a ton this year! Donation matching aside, adding in-game rewards sure helped! I think the stream was a lot more interesting too, despite the colossal overlay still being there.

What I don't like is when the overlay actually covers the game. This didn't do that so it wasn't a problem for me.

Next up Celebration Hat next year! :grimace:

Super thank you for leading the event, Rubi Bayer. My extra thanks for all the Anet staff involved in a way or another.

I've had lots of fun watching the stream and getting to know more about each one of you. I'd like to give a special shout out to Hann Jo Hopp, Raymond Lukes, Nellie Hughes, Stephane Lo Presti, Katelyn Isaacson and Irenio Calmon-Huang which I didn't had an opportunity to see them interacting on the stream in the past and I, personally, had much fun and a blast watching them.

Thank you all and thank you each one of you who supported, donated and made the event happen and be successful. You guys are all awesome!

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank YOU all for making it such a huge succ> @"azyume.6321" said:

> Super thank you for leading the event, Rubi Bayer. My extra thanks for all the Anet staff involved in a way or another.

>

> I've had lots of fun watching the stream and getting to know more about each one of you. I'd like to give a special shout out to Hann Jo Hopp, Raymond Lukes, Nellie Hughes, Stephane Lo Presti, Katelyn Isaacson and Irenio Calmon-Huang which I didn't had an opportunity to see them interacting on the stream in the past and I, personally, had much fun and a blast watching them.

>

> Thank you all and thank you each one of you who supported, donated and made the event happen and be successful. You guys are all awesome!

Thanks go to all of you in the community for making this a huge success!