No Titles in pvp.

swaffman.3679

Yea October 11th and today I found out you've removed pvp titles from leaderboard. Lets see, you instantly gave everyone their Dragon when I would've been one of the first to get the title....(you know, a hard earned title that would've meant something for awhile). Then you fail to give the only pvp in the game a real chance (courtyard) because pvers complained? So after idk 8-9 years of pvping I simply had to leave the game so as to not be node hopping anymore. So I took a year or two off because lets face it many top tier players felt guild wars 2 lost its roots and betrayed its most loyal pvpers. Then I came back a few months ago because anet made some real quality of life improvements, but it seems almost solely in pve. EVEN STILL I had been grinding hard in pvp getting to around top 30 on alt account and bombing hard on main account to top 150 or so, until I found out today that there are no more titles to be had. Too bad for me! maybe if I play another 10, 000 hours I can get the champion brawler title! Or squeeze my way in with some devastatingly annoying buddies and find myself AT RANK 1 ON THE MONTHLY TOURNEY for a title. Those are my options. I have no more motivation to pvp, and thus pve will soon die along with it. Like ask yourself anet why do u hate your most loyal players?? Plat badge means nothing, I got it playing a FB build I didn't know, while not knowing any of the new specializations over the last two years....I was placed in plat with barely over 50% win rate. Oh and btw, WHERE WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIND THIS INFORMATION? Why don't you fix the issues that "forced" you to remove titles instead of destroying motivation to play. This has made NOTHING better, make a solo queue and a team queue like in gw1. IDK what the problem is, or what this win trading phenomena is but im sure you could just, ya know, figure out a way of punishing those trolls without having to ruin it for the rest of us. and btw why does reporting DO NOTHING IN RANKED? like afks can just keep afking or trolling?.....spend some time with pvp….pves doing great they're all happy....