Guild Calendars

Magz N.1965

Seeing as though this is “Guild Wars” it would be nice to have an interactive calendar the whole guild could see. We could set events in advance. We could see what Anet might be releasing such as when Halloween or winters day start and end.

There could be an attached sign up sheet for events.

Right now my guild dedicates it’s daily message to our schedule and we have a dedicated channel in discord for this.

Please consider this. It would make our lives better organized!!!

edit.. reread and see what your meant.. so deleted

Maybe some kind of API plugin like what many sites provide for event timers would be a reasonable request from ANET.. except of course nothing is actually set in stone 1 calendar month/year to the next.. so not to raise hopes and expectations then have them crash and burn.

So I would hazard a guess it best to get your own website, input the event timers we already have access to, create your own schedule /calendar including all known info then update when ANET releases info in advance like Halloween has been, so that your whole guild can access it away from their pc's / laptops rather than having to login to view a calendar.

I recommend using a free website/discord app called Guilded. It takes next to no effort to set up and once linked to your discord has some nice Calendar RSVP and reminder features. Its pretty easy to customize notices and it provides forum and gallery features to store your guild's discussions/memory.

Just be aware to close off the recruitment message if your guild is not actively recruiting, as guilded likes to pester you with recommendations :P

https://www.guilded.gg/

As for festival event dates it is unlikely for ANet to give a warning until couple of weeks/few months ahead, so creating a calendar for players is unrealistic. But again it takes literally 1 minute to put that into Guilded calendar.